Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder have had more consecutive KO'S than any other HW ATG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While his opposition is laughable, and good lord, the dude has Star Bucks straws for legs, I do think that right hand he has can change the outcome of just about any fight he is in. That thing is a bomb.

I'm going to just sit back, and wait until he fights a opponent with a pulse.

Comment

Something about Wilders skinny ass legs and huge upper body tells me he's gonna be getting put to sleep once he steps it up. He is built like Dwight Howard up top ...below his waist str8 chicken legs I could be wrong but I see him getting sparked out soon

Comment

they dont want that mitchell treatment

Comment

All roads lead to Deontay Wilder. The Brit fans seem to be obsessed with him because they cannot stop talking about him. I think they are scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            While his opposition is laughable, and good lord, the dude has Star Bucks straws for legs, I do think that right hand he has can change the outcome of just about any fight he is in. That thing is a bomb.

I'm going to just sit back, and wait until he fights a opponent with a pulse.
            Swear to god ! I did not see your post about his Starbucks straw legs until after I posted mine lol

Comment

He is 27 and he should start to step up..
              He still has time, but he needs to grow from fighting more worthy opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                All roads lead to Deontay Wilder. The Brit fans seem to be obsessed with him because they cannot stop talking about him. I think they are scared.

Lmfao!

Haye, Price & Fury would absolutely wreck the guy.
                I wouldn't even bank on the guy getting past Chisora or Towers tbh

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Lmfao!

What about rakhim chakhniev ?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Lmfao!

Well he got some kudos from Wlad who sparred him. It's quite inconclusive yet to write this guy off. He needs to step up...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Well he got some kudos from Wlad who sparred him. It's quite inconclusive yet to write this guy off. He needs to step up...
                      Andy Lee was in the gym at the time and confirmed on the Steve Bunce phone in that Wladamir manhandled Wilder big time.

He wasn't being biased or anything and he said maybe Wilder has potential but "he really didn't hold up too well" was his exact words

Wlad is just being nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X