No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Return on June 9th, Outdoor Venue in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vicmatic1 View Post
    werent there more people there to see clottey than the margarito fight?
    I can't remember the exact numbers. Both times Arum inflated the numbers and a lot of the tickets were given away. Dan Rafael set that straight. 38,000 is an absurd number for a Pacquiao vs. [insert any boxer but Mayweather here] fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
      i dont need to go to vegas much, what you tryin to say
      Then what you tryin to say about a fight in June in Vegas?

Comment

• Pacman is the biggest paper chump in boxing history!!!!!

Pacman is the biggest paper chump in boxing history!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka420
          Who gives a ****. The economy is going to hell and we are headed towards World War 3 with Iran. Don't you boxing fiends ever read any other news? They are grown men. They can do what ever the **** they want! They ain't going to listen to our ***** ass ***** complaining hoes! Dam. Grow up and live your life, not THEIR life!
          ok then, i'll log out and go dig a burrow to live in. thanks for the tip off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
            You got some points I'm a Pacquiao fan but I'm just trying to figure out what's going on you gotta admit some people are just hating because they have the chance to do it. If Pacquiao is to blame as well then yeh I'm annoyed at him
            Man you *******s are unbelievable. You really think people hating Pac just because. You don't think Manny's countless of contradictory pu$$ya$$ excuses in avoiding Floyd, plus his manipulations of weight classes and titles for his own fabricated legacy have anything to do with the reason of people's hate?!!! You truly pathetic to be so oblivious to whats been happening all these years with team Pac. This **** Manny's pulling isn't new. **** is old and people pretty much fed up with it. Stop being such a cheerleader and act like a fan for once. Nobody is hating Manny just because so drop the pom poms already. This is not a cheerleading contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
              Then what you tryin to say about a fight in June in Vegas?
              that it doesnt need to be a out door event its not going to sell any more than any other pac fights. dude he will be fighting a rematch of someone he already beat or making someone move up to fight him. it dosent need a special out door arena for a fight no one really wants

Comment

• what a damn shame... one of the biggest ducks in boxing history

Comment

• good one PAC

You're the man, you set the rules. You have done the biggest thing in all sports so you decide when , where and how. Not any overrated punk. We all know you're going to select a great opponent, now let's see who the blabbermouth selects. No one knows boxing like me and the truth is you are the greatest athlete ever. Let’s see anyone win in eight (8) divisions. No one will ever get close to that number. So be proud and don't let this gayfeather, overrated, called by his family the best in the universe (hahahahaha) dictate anything. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

• Are you guys serious, there wont be a May/Pac fight cause May waited to long to decide to fight Pacman, he had his chance to fight Pac, Pac is not the one to blame, like Pac said many of times, he doesnt need May, May needs him more than ever. May doesnt run Boxing, May 5th? you serious, who are you to set that date?

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Man you *******s are unbelievable. You really think people hating Pac just because. You don't think Manny's countless of contradictory pu$$ya$$ excuses in avoiding Floyd, plus his manipulations of weight classes and titles for his own fabricated legacy have anything to do with the reason of people's hate?!!! You truly pathetic to be so oblivious to whats been happening all these years with team Pac. This **** Manny's pulling isn't new. **** is old and people pretty much fed up with it. Stop being such a cheerleader and act like a fan for once. Nobody is hating Manny just because so drop the pom poms already. This is not a cheerleading contest.
                      What the hell? Don't be an idiot when did I say it's not Pacquiao's fault at all? I'm just saying there is more to it I'm no cheerleader at all I'm just saying there is possibly some things we don't know and I already said Pacquiao deserves to get heat for this

Comment

Working...
                      X