Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are all the PAC fans going to say when he ends up toes at the sky?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there are any excuses, it will be about size.

Comment

I'm sure there will be excuses from a certain element of his fanbase, but they don't seem the type to abandon a fighter. Pacquiao is way too big for that

Also i wouldn't be so sure Floyd beats him let alone KOs him

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        im just rumoring u man... i hope hatton soldiers on for a couple of more fights... against tough guys... & gets a coach not as bad as mayweather sr...
        Yea, same here. I think Ricky's got a few more fights left in him. I think that's as bad as he's ever gonna be beaten, and he won't let it happen again for sure. He can forget about being P4P #1 but to get back up in the rankings would be a good achievement.

Comment

If he loses, that's just tough. What can you do? As long as the win is legitimate, no dirty tactics, then respect must be given. Like someone else said, even in defeat, Manny has done enough. He is an ATG, HOF'er, and has been a brilliant, special kind of fighter.

Only thing is, I don't see Pacquiao losing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

i think floyd wins and wins by ko..but his fans are loyal and arnt going anywhere..aint no shame in defeat...these are the best in the world fighting..someone has to lose///im just glad i might actually be able to witness a fight that they'll be showing as a golden classic years from now

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              i think floyd wins and wins by ko..but his fans are loyal and arnt going anywhere..aint no shame in defeat...these are the best in the world fighting..someone has to lose///im just glad i might actually be able to witness a fight that they'll be showing as a golden classic years from now
              ur rep power ran out of gas my man?

were u in trouble again?

Comment

Witnessing two great fighters go at it is all I want to see. I've been disappointed that Pac's last 3 fights had been one-sided beatdowns. Win or less I don't care as long as there is an entertaining fight. We're lucky we may have a chance to see a great fight that will live on boxing history as one of the classics.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  ur rep power ran out of gas my man?

were u in trouble again?
                  i said some **** i shouldve said..all is good tho...just gotta keep pushing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    pacquiao will knock out that ***** floyd.
                    Honestly, I still believe that pacquiao can knock out fraud gayweather... It just won't be just as easy as with what he did with hatton...

Comment

If Pacquiao ever gets served, knocked or whooped on in the ring, ima still be a fan...now what...

Comment

Working...
                      X