No announcement yet.

Khan is Broners Biggest Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan is Broners Biggest Threat

Im not saying Khan is the only one who beats Broner, but I think with his speed and height and reach would be the best to defeat broner. I think khan makes easy work of broner. But also i think matthysse would destroy him too but based on matthysse style i think it would be harder to get past broners d than it would for khan.

What you guys think?

Nope, I don't think so. Pauli is just an awkward style and sometime it's hard to look good against it. Pauli turns his head when getting punched so broner wasn't landing flush. Khan isn't awkward. he stands straight up comes forward and gets beat against briner IMO. Not saying tis definite but khan isn't beating broner. Matthysse however I can understand but I'd favor broner. Khan aint ****

Comment

Can people stop looking at the obvious things with Khan for a change? I can't believe people make post after post how Khan is the biggest threat to (insert name here). Khan's height and reach are only advantages for someone that uses them well, same as his speed. He doesn't box well from the outside, he doesn't have a great jab and his style nullifies his height/reach advantages because he gives them up to jump in and land combos. He is tailor made for any counter puncher with power. His footwork is appalling and if Danny Garcia was fast enough to time Khan jumping in to catch him then I am 100% certain Broner would do the same. Broner by KO in 5.

Comment

There's already 2 threads about this. Plus the million other Broner threads.

Fuk NSB

Comment

I can see him giving Broner a lot of problems but hes a liability and would get taken out sooner or later then we'd all have to endure the ''Well Khan was winning the first 3 until he got stretched, exposed Broner!''

Guy has too many defensive flaws, a horrible chin, wide open to counters, overreaches etc etc

Khan looks sensational early on before getting his clock cleaned.

Comment

#1 thing that makes me believe Khan would lose. He head hunts and lunges in.

Broner would counter that all day. Khan just doesn't have the dimensions in his game to keep Broner off him throughout 12 rounds, and we all know about the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsene Knows View Post
              There's already 2 threads about this. Plus the million other Broner threads.

Fuk NSB
              and fuk you as well! :ANWOD:

Comment

Adiren broner is so overhyped its a joke he faces paulie mallinagi a guy khan outboxed and stopped in the 11th round and broner couldn't even do that.

Thats his best opponent to date khans best opponent in my opinion was lamont peterson and i had him winning even though he was juiced up khan will outbox broner hes power is overated he has speed but it dosent touch khans speed.

Comment

OP should be drug tested.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    #1 thing that makes me believe Khan would lose. He head hunts and lunges in.

Broner would counter that all day. Khan just doesn't have the dimensions in his game to keep Broner off him throughout 12 rounds, and we all know about the chin.
                    Finally a good response to it. I'm one that is for that match but you actually gave a good counter-argument to why it shouldn't be. Everyone else just goes lol chin, that's it because they just want to see Broner lose.

I can agree with that. Khan is pretty limited as far as his game goes. Never really crossed my mind how one dimensional he is but you are definitely right on that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X