Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prizefighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i take it this game isnt worth buying, as i was just about to order it?

Comment

anyone wanna buy my copy? i've beatin enough of it to not wanna play it anymore. pm me if you are interested. $40

Comment

Originally posted by right2die View Post
        anyone wanna buy my copy? i've beatin enough of it to not wanna play it anymore. pm me if you are interested. $40
        Not worth buying at all then?

Comment

Originally posted by jarulejt View Post
          Not worth buying at all then?
          Most people don't like the game, but others (like myself) think that it's pretty good.

I would advise you to rent it if you can, that way you won't have to risk the full amount on a game that has gotten bad reviews, but you can still judge for yourself.

Comment

i bought the game last tuesday. i've gone threw all the career mode and got about 4-5 wins online. i havent played in about 3 days, and dont really care to play it anymore. not much else i can do that doesnt take starting over. i cant stand watching ko's happen with shots to the arms and back. body shots causing the head to snap back. one fight (my last on career) was glitching so bad, the computers character was moving all over the ring without moving the legs. if you find the right position in ducking/blocking you can stand the whole fight with out getting hit. stupid things like that drive me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by right2die View Post
              i bought the game last tuesday. i've gone threw all the career mode and got about 4-5 wins online. i havent played in about 3 days, and dont really care to play it anymore. not much else i can do that doesnt take starting over. i cant stand watching ko's happen with shots to the arms and back. body shots causing the head to snap back. one fight (my last on career) was glitching so bad, the computers character was moving all over the ring without moving the legs. if you find the right position in ducking/blocking you can stand the whole fight with out getting hit. stupid things like that drive me crazy.
              Yeah, I had a few things like that happen, although thankfully not much glitching.

For the blocking thing, what position is it? I had a low guard and leaned off to the right a few times, and the guy just kept punching to my left and missing. He did it about 15 times, each time I popped back and countered. Carried on like that until he went down, but it didn't seem to work when I tried it against someone else.

Also, is there a way to make career mode rounds more than 90 seconds? That's one of my least favourite things about this game.

Comment

yeh PF is crap from what i can see and from what i heard but people are desperate for a new boxing game so some people just live with it sad really that there not any other games out there that people can turn to but oh well.

Comment

Looks like im just gonna have to buy Euro 2008 and take England to glory!

Comment

Originally posted by jarulejt View Post
                    Looks like im just gonna have to buy Euro 2008 and take England to glory!
                    Or you could get Top Spin 3 as you're a tennis fan.

Not sure if I'll get it, I might get Virtua Tennis 3 instead as that's pretty cheap now and I already have Top Spin 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Or you could get Top Spin 3 as you're a tennis fan.

Not sure if I'll get it, I might get Virtua Tennis 3 instead as that's pretty cheap now and I already have Top Spin 2.
                      Virtua Tennis 3 is mint man, only bad thing is the career mode is a bit cheesey and arcadey if you know what i mean.

That Sega Sonic Tennis is the same engine as Virtua Tennis 3 aswell, so its all the same, insted of playing with Federer your playing wit Sonic lol

Comment

Working...
                      X