No announcement yet.

Floyd is more talented but JMM has the better wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
    I agree JMM KO over Pacquiao is more greater than anything has done in his enitire career Mayweather.

Damn JMM fought Pacquiao 4 times and yet Floyd to scared to even fight him once.

I can't argue with this, green k sent

Comment

**** JMM HIMSELF said Floyd was invincible. Come onn mannn.

I do agree that his KO over Manny is better than any one win Floyd has though. They will be showing that HL for as long as boxing exists.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Nah people will talk about how Mayweather fought a LW and robbed him on the scales.
        Explain how weight would have made a difference..

Comment

Skill wise, Floyd takes it hands down.

Resume wise, I'd probably edge JMM slightly, but it's close IMO

Comment

JMM is my absolute favorite fighter of all time, but sadly I have to say no. In terms of overall wins, Floyd takes this. Floyd has JMM on his victims list. For goodness sakes what's going on here
            Last edited by hhs661; 09-24-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

1 win does not make you greater then someone with a better extended resume...

If it did Lamotta would be greater then robinson and so would the other people who beat Robinson

Douglas would be greater then Tyson

McCall and Rahman would be greater the Lewis

Camacho would be greater then Leonard

Holmes is greater then Ali

The 2 dudes who ko'd Manny(i dont even rememember their damn names right now) are greater then Manny

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                Skill wise, Floyd takes it hands down.

Resume wise, I'd probably edge JMM slightly, but it's close IMO
                List Jmms top 10 wins

Comment

I'm not going to disrespect a legend and downgrade his achievements to prove a point but this isn't close and I'm sure JMM himself would admit that.

He's a certified HOF and an ATG and its a shame he's being used as a tool in another "hate on Floyd" crusade.

Comment

This is a funny thread!!!

JMM is a DAMN good fighter who was getting his aZZ handed to him him when he shocked the world. That win was his greatest victory and he should be commended for landing that punch. However 1 blast and 1 KO over Pacman does not deserve to be spoken about with Floyd Mayweather.

There is NO part of my being that thinks that Floyd Mayweather is afraid to fight Pac.................not one. Now you all can jump on that train and ride it as long as you want, my personal belief is Floyd new there was a chance for a loss...........WONT deny this one bit, and being he is Floyd that arrogant being he is and demanded certain things from Manny and that IDIOT Bob Arum to ensure that if he did take the risk he was #1 going to be rewarded and #2 that the playing field was even...............just like he made, Shane, Ortiz, Cotto, Canelo who all had no problems with the testing. But somehow in all the minds out there in Boxing land certain people want to say that Floyd was scared to fight Manny!

THAT IS EVEN FUNNIER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      Floyd has like 20 decent wins but Marquez has 1 great win. 20 years from now no one is going to talk about Floyd's win against that all time great 29-6 Victor Ortiz. People will be talking about Marquez's legendary knockout of Pacquiao for aslong as this sport is alive.
                      That's probably true for most fighters, like maybe Mosley or someone like him. But Floyd's much more than just that one ko

Comment

Working...
                      X