No announcement yet.

Betting Advice please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting Advice please

I like to have a little flutter on the big fights but i was just wandering if any betting sites do accumulators, basically i want pac by KO Khan by UD and Margarito by TKO but all on the same ticket for better odds. do any of u use any betting sites which will allow this.

If you're in the UK, you want to use Skybet.

It's by far the best Betting site for specific's like outcomes and specials.

And the comeback will be pretty big if you have that accumalator.

Comment

Parlays actually decrease the price of the payout on the bet. You will get payed more by just seperately betting the 3 outcomes. (Assuming the pac ko prop wins.. then you bet the next prop and so on)

Comment

Parlay's Actually PAY BETTER.

Comment

ill check some sites out, i normally bet on the football every-week and have like a 6 team accumulator. makes betting on the favorite a little more worthwhile. mite try have Bradley Pac Fury Khan Ward Margarito Wlad and alvarado. just to win, not specify how they won

Comment

On Internet there are plenty of sites, providing variety of games and services for wagers. Amongst these sites there are some betting sites which do accumulators. The bookies of your area, can suggest you more related to this.

Comment

Working...
            X