Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    http://www.mikereinold.com/can-you-h...d-no-symptoms/

http://www.nirschl.com/shoulder-rota...t-syndrome.asp

if there are no negative side effects, then us fans should view it as a non debilitating ''injury''. you cant have it both ways

'' i feel fine but im hurt.''
    ?!?!?!?!?!?
    True when it does not affect your performance or not much but when the injury gets worse, at some point it breaches that threshold where it does affect your performance. This happened to Manny, Kobe and others who go out and play with injuries.

When they examined Manny, it was initially a partial tear but then it got worse and during the fight it completely tore. After the fight, the doctor said it was a FULL THICKNESS TEAR!

I had injuries where a doctor would tell me NOT to play with the injury. Not because I cannot handle the pain but because it can get worse and much more complicated to fix/heal the injury.

Comment

• Manny is desperate to drum up interest for the Vargas fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Yup it sure does.

Pac tactics was spot on. The thing is what he didn't expect is being ripped by Floyd's hometown of Vegas. Sin city is a place were fake wins happen.

If for all who think manny wasnt doing anything in the ring against floyd cause he didnt throw a **** ton of punches....there is a golden ruke when you box someone like floyd....dont play his game. Floyd wants you to throw wasted punches. Manny studied floyd pretty smart imo cause a smart fighter knows when you got a runner who plays defense dont waste punches or your gonna punch yourself out.

That is what floyd banks on saving his best punches when he sees the other is tiri g out from all the punches that went nowhere. He had no choice to run, hug, headlock and all from manny....he wasting wasting a lot of his punches. As floyd hoped he would. Which is why manny kept up with him in stamina all 12 rounds, had floyd flurried in all 4 corners of the match and rounds. His option was to hold him.

Thats a smart but seriously lame tactic. Floyds jabs thrown mostly in all his percetage hit pacs gloves...not face or body. But for some reason judges counted them as hits? Wtf? Manny was the aggressor in every round, landed the best shots, actually hit floyd with more better shots than floyd hit him. But again...pitty pats are counted for some odd reason.

This is why floyd made sure it went to cards, it was gonna favor his pitty pat tactics even in illegal clench taps. He was even hittin him while ref was breakin them apart....ups you punch count. But if your tied.....you cant recoil.

There is many reasons why boxing is dieing as a sport of honorable pugilism and gone to $$ only. Whats a better way to make money then have a flawed boxer go lossless in hopes he will get knocked out? Nothing.

Its a TMT and mgm money maker since blth are in league together. Floyd is a promoter. Makes the stipulations to fight him. He was even shown with the crazy negotiations for this fight to happen which took many turns cause of his off stipulations.

Facts. The deeper you dive into the history of this fight, floyd as a fighter ( remember he is only lossless when became a paid pro, he got 6 losses as an amature) and how the way the boxing scene is been set up over the last 7 years you will see why folks are pissed, why he catches a lot of negative feedback from fans of boxing , and also...most folks dont flack him especially certain ex boxers and celebs cause they placed high wagers on the fight in favor of floyd. If you look at the percentage of who was gonna win the fight before the fight and during....Pac was then the odds on fav. So whoever bet floyd would bank big time. Its a lot of ****ery with this fight so before casting opinions on either side fighters, look at it from a different perspective then the true conclusion will unfold.
        Right .... We needed objective refs and judges. Not Vegas judges that had Floyd winning before the fight even happened.

How does Dave Moretti get to score so many of Floyd's fights? Its a definite red flag. No matter how you look at it, you know that Moretti is going to score the round for Floyd in all but the very obvious rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          HAHAHA and yet you are still here..

oh the irony..

almost 3000 viewers in one day.. yup ain't on fire

# no one cares. riiiight
          Ok idiot, there's at least 3 or 4 other active threads right now on NSB that have more views than this one. This thread is clearly not as popular as the more important stories in boxing. If you can't see that, you're a moron.

And the reason why I'm still here, is because you decided to reply to me and I'm still here to tell you how much of a joke you are. Has nothing to do with the story that was posted. I couldn't care less what Pacquiao said. I glanced at the story and made a quick response and that's it. I don't even remember what I originally posted, that's how much I don't care.

If you weren't here, there would be less than 100 replies to this story and your sorry ass knows it too.

No one cares about this as much as you do and that really says something.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            "We appeased Mayweather by agreeing to a urine analysis at any time, and blood testing before the press conference and after the fight. Mayweather pressed for blood testing even up to the weigh-in. He knew that Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken, and feels that it weakens him. This is just harassment and, to me, just signaled that he didn't want the fight."

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4766171

this isnt the article where pac even went as far as saying his mother told him not to give blood due to some superstitious nonsense.

by default, its just as good as pac saying it. how else would team pac know ?
            BLOOD: Floyd's own statement back in 2011. :
            "Giving blood doesn't make you weak, not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak" --- Floyd Mayweather of 2011

May, 2015 fight
            "Giving blood (10 days before) dehydrated me ....." Floyd

Floyd of 2011 is calling Floyd of 2015 a PEDs cheat!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              The guy pocketed more cash in 36 minutes then you and your family's next five generations will earn combined.

Yeah I'm sure it's real tough for him to sleep at night.
              Lol....are you little mad or BIG mad? Lmao. Just becuz you and your kin have no ambition does not mean mine didnt or dont. Relax loser

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                Lol....are you little mad or BIG mad? Lmao. Just becuz you and your kin have no ambition does not mean mine didnt or dont. Relax loser
                What's more impressive is that Manny has managed to piss away his cut from the most lucrative fight in boxing history in just over a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                  Just becuz you and your kin have no ambition does not mean mine didnt or dont. Relax loser
                  Just because you and your kin got promotions from Walmart greeters to cashiers don't count as ambition, homie. But congratulations anyways though. If you and your kin all put your paychecks together you guys will actually have enough to get the Ward/Kov PPV with possibly enough left over to order a medium pizza (or even a large but I wouldn't push it) from Little Caesars...you big baller you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Manny is desperate to drum up interest for the Vargas fight.
                    More like Arum......that is the only reason Floyd is even mentioned

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      Ok idiot, there's at least 3 or 4 other active threads right now on NSB that have more views than this one. This thread is clearly not as popular as the more important stories in boxing. If you can't see that, you're a moron.

And the reason why I'm still here, is because you decided to reply to me and I'm still here to tell you how much of a joke you are. Has nothing to do with the story that was posted. I couldn't care less what Pacquiao said. I glanced at the story and made a quick response and that's it. I don't even remember what I originally posted, that's how much I don't care.

If you weren't here, there would be less than 100 replies to this story and your sorry ass knows it too.

No one cares about this as much as you do and that really says something.
                      Well you really are an idiot. You can't even discern how much is a standard article is normally read in a day. I's around 300 - 500 views. This thread went 3k in one day buddy. That's how you know if this thread ticks.

Comparing other threads with more viewers that have been logged in for days is not how you compare it idiot. It's how much it has done in a day. hahahaha

Your so dumb to realize that. Oh, and I've got one of the best threads in NSB to, it's over 100,000, and you love visiting it. You know how to get there.

Cheers dumbo!

# still relevant hahahaha
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-09-2016, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X