Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite aspect of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is very unique and is generally really interesting as things are always moving and changing. Getting surprised by how certain fights work out even after all this time following boxing.

Comment

the bad decisions and ppv prices

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        The eubank n benn pic u got says different
        Who are Eubank and Benn? I just googled boxing and picked a picture to use as my avatar... I liked the guy's (the one who is throwing the punch) shorts, they are sparkly.
        Last edited by craigus1990; 07-18-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Damn just one thing. Thats tough. So many aspects of boxing I love. Hence why its my favorite sport & why I think any sport where you don't get hit in the head is p#ssy ****.

I guess if I was narrowing it down to one thing I guess its just the primitiveness of the sport at its core. There isn't really anything like winning or losing in boxing. **** is so f#cking dramatic so often. And winning is basically a physical statement saying "I could kill you" if push came to shove which doesn't translate to any non-combat sport.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
            I like the ring entrances and in ring introductions.... I turn it off after that.
            LOL, but for real ring entrances, like the big ones with Floyd (although he jumped the shark at some point cuz wtf Burger King dude), Manny, Tyson, Tito, Oscar, Mosley, Klitschko's, hell I think Wladimir is boring as f#ck, but his entrances get me hyped. That **** gets me so hyped for the big fights. I feel like I'm ready to fight someone seeing that **** sometimes. Get amped up, nervous & damn near light headed.

Comment

I like the chess match.

I like watching a guy like Andre Ward or Lomachenko figure out the best way to attack and exploit their enemies weaknesses.

Comment

I only watch weigh ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  LOL, but for real ring entrances, like the big ones with Floyd (although he jumped the shark at some point cuz wtf Burger King dude), Manny, Tyson, Tito, Oscar, Mosley, Klitschko's, hell I think Wladimir is boring as f#ck, but his entrances get me hyped. That **** gets me so hyped for the big fights. I feel like I'm ready to fight someone seeing that **** sometimes. Get amped up, nervous & damn near light headed.
                  The BK dude was weird but hey a million dollars is a million dollars.

Comment

Techniques, tactics, and strategy

High speed mental chess with guys trying to take each other's heads off

Comment

Great matchups ....

It's nice to see dominate fighters display their craft...
                      The most fun I enjoyed in sports is knowing that my best might or might not be enough to carry the day.. That's what I like to see in boxing...

But I enjoy the matchups between two essentially equal foes... Knowing that their very best might not be good enough...
                      Tyson vs Holyfield...
                      Sugar Ray Leonard vs Hitman Hearns...
                      Leonard vs Hagler...
                      Aaron Pryor vs Alexis Arguello...
                      Calzaghe vs Hopkins (Despite their ages.)
                      Jorge Paez Sr. vs Tony the Tiger Lopez...
                      Livingstone Bramble vs. Ray Mancini...

The list goes on and on... But watching 2 evenly matched opponents throwing it down for Glory.. That's what I enjoy the most..

Comment

Working...
                      X