Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your best Predictions for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward schooling Kessler, and I said it with some conviction, at a time when most people were picking Kessler.

Another one, though not as good, was picking Ortiz to beat Berto.

These weren't stabs in the dark like some do on here, just so they can bump the threads later to make themselves look like a genius. I was very confident on these 2, which made them satisfying.

Just to provide a humbling counter-balance, I convinced myself RJJ would beat Calzaghe, Maidana would take Alexander's heart and Pavlik would run through Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      Wtf how old are you??
      You act like you have to be 100 years old to have witnessed Ali-Foreman. It was only in 1974!

I'm 52.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
        Ward schooling Kessler, and I said it with some conviction, at a time when most people were picking Kessler.

Another one, though not as good, was picking Ortiz to beat Berto.

These weren't stabs in the dark like some do on here, just so they can bump the threads later to make themselves look like a genius. I was very confident on these 2, which made them satisfying.

Just to provide a humbling counter-balance, I convinced myself RJJ would beat Calzaghe, Maidana would take Alexander's heart and Pavlik would run through Hopkins
        For every couple of amazing, on point predictions there's a "What the hell was I thinking?!" prediction

Comment

Froch knocking out Bute early. Spent 12 hours in my college bar that day and it was the greatest 12 sporting hours of my entire life

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            most recently i picked trout to beat cotto
            Bradley beating Pac by controversial decision............WINNING!!!

Comment

Good one: Rios stopping Alvarado.

Bad one: Molina stopping DeMarco.

Comment

i picked margarito to tko cotto in rd 11 !
                its on here somewhere

also trout over cotto
                guerrero to school berto
                ortiz over berto
                marquez to ko pac in the 4th fight
                martinez to win every rd agaisnt jcc jr

its all on here somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  You act like you have to be 100 years old to have witnessed Ali-Foreman. It was only in 1974!

I'm 52.
                  Whoaaaaaaa. Respect, gramps.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    For every couple of amazing, on point predictions there's a "What the hell was I thinking?!" prediction
                    Yeah, I think everyone in this thread needs to post their worst ones too to balance things out

The RJJ vs Calzaghe prediction was looking like a work of genius......for a round

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      I'm still making money off Dirrell vs Abraham.

I believe Abraham was a 4-1 favorite so i made a bet on Dirrell to win. I also made a smaller bet that dirrell would win inside the distance that was close to 8-1 odds.

That fight was the last time I've ever had to deposit any money into my account all the bets and profits I've made since then was a result of that fight.

Martinez KO Williams made me some good money too.
                      Damn, you came out pretty good on those.

Comment

Working...
                      X