• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    depends on the purse.
    you'd do it for free meat and you know it

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
      you'd do it for free meat and you know it
      Meat loves getting humped while being punched in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        Meat loves getting humped while being punched in the head.
        youre the one who loves MMA so much.

Comment

i say hell no.

if you win GLAAD will come after you for attacking gays.

if you lose, your parents, family and friends will mock you for losing to a ****.

it's a lose-lose situation.

Comment

Comment

No I would not fight him. The odds of that person carrying hiv go up astronomicaly when dealing with a male who lives in that culture. If I'm stepping in to fight somebody my greatest pleasure is to make them bleed, instant gratification. In the ring a possible carrier bleeding would make me want to strip my gloves, step out of the ring and run for the showers. In fights blood can get anywhere and everywhere. I cracked 2 noses, blood was friggin' every where both times.

Somebody like that Erica S who ever it was I would never fight nor would I allow any person under me to fight it either, ever......... Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 05-04-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                No I would not fight him. The odds of that person carrying hiv go up astronomicaly when dealing with a male who lives in that culture. If I'm stepping in to fight somebody my greatest pleasure is to make them bleed, instant gratification. In the ring a possible carrier bleeding would make me want to strip my gloves, step out of the ring and run for the showers. In fights blood can get anywhere and everywhere. I cracked 2 noses, blood was friggin' every where both times.

Somebody like that Erica S who ever it was I would never fight nor would I allow any person under me to fight it either, ever......... Rockin'
                They all get tested Rockin', gay or straight.

Comment

well yeah, cuz if i fight mma im probably gay already

Comment

Hell no! Do you know how mad my BF would be if he knew I was grappling in underwear with another gay man?!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      They all get tested Rockin', gay or straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X