• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump...................

Comment

Arum's just like floyd: "It's all bout the cash, check & business"

Comment

Arum is a great promoter.

Those are great fights for the fans. Whats your problem larry?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          seriously..arum is destroying mannys legacy..leave arum and you and floyd can sit down and negotiate a fight on ya'll own...arum is a peice of ****
          But Oscar wishes he have a fighter like Manny who is so obidient.

Comment

He did talk about Hatton 2 and he did get slated.

Arum is ridiculous, Manny should have kept his contract with golden boy and not gone back to Top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              And you're entitled to your opinion, but neither I, you, or anyone else here were in those meetings to say, "Yea it's Floyd's fault" or "It's Arum's fault". There's so much that goes into sanctioning fights that if it were that easy to pinpoint who's at fault, the blame outright would've been on Arum. But in reality, it's all speculation, just like it's speculation that Floyd is scared of Pacquiao as well as Pacquiao being on PEDs. We all have our "Opinions", but singling out Arum solely is crazy considering he's been responsible for giving Pacquiao's his biggest fights in his career.

It's like...Thank You, But F.uck You? lol...
              There is no speculation that Bob has contradicted statements attributed to Manny regarding blood testing in December and Monday. There is no speculation Bob WAS NOT IN THE SAME COUNTRY as Manny when he issued the contradictory statements.

This site posts articles quoting Manny and Roach about accepting random OST for PED's and then Bob issues statements saying no testing. Since random blood and urine tesing is the reason most (about 99%) people say the fight is not happening and Bob is the ONLY voice in Pac's camp who is saying no to testing:

I FIGURE IT'S BOB ARUM'S FAULT!!!

Comment

It just irks me how he's already thinking up deals between Manny and Top Rank fighters without Manny's say. Unfortunately, Manny won't care.

Comment

Gotta say, I'm starting to agree with all this.

Pac has always seemed fairly straight up. If he has a problem with needles so be it but this **** with Margarito or Cotto rematches is just pathetic. Call out Berto, Williams, anybody decent and put some pressure on Mayweather if you want the fight.
                  Margarito or Cotto impresses noone. May as well call out Clottey for a rematch.

Hell, the fights with Berto or Williams would be good.

Mayweather's wetting himself laughing about Pac-Marg or Pac-Cotto 2.

Arum needs to seriously up his game. Pac has been on the back foot since negotiations with Floyd happened. Gotta say, outside and inside the ring you cannot question Mayweather's strategies.

Comment

My Name is Wang and I approve of this thread

Comment

Arum owns his fighters and they will all fall in and do as there told. manny has made his own bed, he could at any time revolt and make Arumlook like the crook sanke oil salesmen he is, but Manny won't and I think the reason is Arum is making it look like Manny wants to fight but he don't etc when they both don't want to fight they just wanna use Floyd name to ruin his rep and make money off him.

Comment

Working...
                      X