Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** me Gennady Golovkin is Bloody good...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valero View Post
    Why wouldn't he choose to end a fight earlier if he could?
    Because by purposely prolonging the fight, GGG can get some more experience fighting and get rounds under his belt. Remember, this is a 'stay busy' fight. He probably wanted to test out a few things and get a good hit out before he decided to end it. I'm telling you GGG can end a fight at will.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      it's not even worth explaining man these guys are blinded by the hype he's real good yeah but his stamina is not there and he can't continue his pressure without gassing
      I wish I could sing I would make a remix of this song and call it "blinded by the hype", and post it in the billion threads that deserve it.

Comment

This G boy makes me laugh. He's got a following because he's fighting bums and knocking them out. He reminds me of Lucas when he was blasting through guys before he came up against a fighter with skills. We all saw the outcome of that fight, LMBAO. ..... Funny that haters want him to fight smaller guys like Floyd who he'll outweigh by 20-30lbs on fight night. But not one of these supporters are interested in standing the juicer Pacroid up against him. They won't let Pacroid negotiate a fight to drain this G dude down to 135-140 lbs but want Floyd to move up to 160lbs a weight everyone khelp km never make. I'll be glad when this G boy gets the stones to fight Ward or Chavez Jr. Then that will be the end of his cushy run to the top.......

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
          This G boy makes me laugh. He's got a following because he's fighting bums and knocking them out. He reminds me of Lucas when he was blasting through guys before he came up against a fighter with skills. We all saw the outcome of that fight, LMBAO. ..... Funny that haters want him to fight smaller guys like Floyd who he'll outweigh by 20-30lbs on fight night. But not one of these supporters are interested in standing the juicer Pacroid up against him. They won't let Pacroid negotiate a fight to drain this G dude down to 135-140 lbs but want Floyd to move up to 160lbs a weight everyone khelp km never make. I'll be glad when this G boy gets the stones to fight Ward or Chavez Jr. Then that will be the end of his cushy run to the top.......
          Nobody said anything about Floyd moving up to 160, at least not for 3G who said 154. It was Ward and Hopkins who wanted Floyd at 160. But people would expect a 2x, lineal, unified, reigning SWW champ to be ready for all comers at SWW, unless it's some kind of a serious paper champ.

Comment

Adama is absolutely terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              WLAD carried povetkin for the sponsers. Same with GGG. Hes to good for this middle weight division.
              Is that why he pushed him to the floor?

Adama is absolutely crap - nothing special at all. Why are you trying to make it out to be a big deal?

Comment

Great thread Slimshandy

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Adama is absolutely crap - nothing special at all. Why are you trying to make it out to be a big deal?
                  Come on Laced buddy, we all know ****shandy's agenda. It's all about skin colour

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

there you go again, degrading another Eastern block fighter. Why do you hate all Eastern block fighters so much?

Comment

Might wanna use a comma in the thread title. This seems like ur askin ggg to **** you

Comment

Working...
                      X