Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is J.M. Marquez always getting a pass from fighting D fighters before PAC?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM is one of my favorite fighters and I'm pretty sick of him doing this. It's time for him to fight other top fighters other than Pac. Plenty of good fights that he can win and would be exciting. He isn't getting a pass from me. The new fight that he might take is a disgrace for a top fighter.

Comment

because he earned his respect for taking on the very best fighters and ducking no one during his career so yeah he gets a pass...and well deserved PASS!

it is nothing wrong with taking a Warm Up before a big fight, plus it is fight for his Fans in Mexico so who cares...it would be a problem if he was DUCKING TOP FIGHTERS FOR BUMS like some of these other fighters who people don't complain about who does nothing but fight Bums
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-22-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

marquez is 38 and all he wants is a pac fight lol...so he takes easy fights to decrease the chances of him losing and not getting a shot at pacquiao.

Comment

If he wants to fight tune-ups, and its not clogging up our HBO/Showtime schedules that we subscribers pay for, who really cares?
          If he wasn't a frontrunner for a big fight coming up then it would be ridiculous. But it looks like TR is likely going to move forward with the 4th fight, and so I just don't understand the big deal? It's not like he needs to beat someone to prove that he deserves the 4th fight, he has already proved that not only is he in Pacquiao's class, but that he can argueably beat the guy.

Comment

Is he going to get credit for fighting tune ups? Is he going to get worse because he's fighting lesser fighters?

No, so who the fuk cares?

Comment

Chavez Sr got his record up there by fighting nobodies inbetween his big fights so why cant Marquez. Marquez also doesnt make the kind of money pac and floyd make so if he fought a nobody for 20 mil then yeah i would let him have it.

Comment

you're asking the wrong Q here lets look at Manny Pacquiao history
                fought Mosley after a Draw with Mora
                fought Margarito after Garcia
                Fought Marquez after Ramos
                Fought Bradley after Casamayor

why should Marquez break this trend??

Comment

If he is fighting Pac next then him facing a fellow Filipino southpaw as a tune up makes good sense to me.
                  Sabaupan isn't a bad fighter IMO

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Another 4Corners poster. Where you live in Arizona man??? I have family retired in Prescott and some in Drexel Heights.
                    Mesa. Prescott is beautiful man. What part of colorado you from

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      you're asking the wrong Q here lets look at Manny Pacquiao history
                      fought Mosley after a Draw with Mora
                      fought Margarito after Garcia
                      Fought Marquez after Ramos
                      Fought Bradley after Casamayor

why should Marquez break this trend??
                      margarito > ramos + fedchenko + sabaupan ...

Comment

Working...
                      X