Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bragging rights! Do you have any boxing memorabilia or apparel that you cherish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bragging rights! Do you have any boxing memorabilia or apparel that you cherish?

As for me, I have quite a few.

I have a pair of red Everlast gloves that are signed by Broner, Porter, Thurman, Judah, Danny Garcia, Spence, and B Hop. Funny story, Floyd actually refused to sign them because they weren't Grants. Not sure if he was just upset or possibly in a hurry that day, or if he regularly turns down signing non-Grant gloves.

Luckily for me, I had gone out and purchased a pair of Grants that I was able to get signed by him. I also have the ESPN Money Issue Magazine that Floyd signed for me. I'm in the process of getting that framed.

I also have 5 different TMT shirts. I have the American logo, the Mexican flag, the Filipino flag, the camo, and the plain black and white. I also have the "Free Money May" shirt that Broner and his entourage wore a couple years ago to a fight. It was signed by him too.

I also have a specialized WBC imprinted mouthguard with Floyd's signature.

What do you got?

I have a Brian Sutherland toenail clipping. It's way better than that gay **** you have.

Comment

I have a used condom from Jermain taylor...does that count?

Comment

I have Tyson's S's.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          I have a used condom from Jermain taylor...does that count?
          absolutely

:wank:

Comment

I have a few things I cheerish from my life in the sport. One is a picture from a awards dinner for George Fitch who was a fringe contender and he served as a Joe Louis spar partner many times.
            It's an autograph picture of Mr. Fitch with Joe Louis and Muhammed Ali signed by the three of them.
            I also have a rare picture of Willie Pep from a very early magazine. Autograhed

A few championship robes and I had some signed gloves from the 50's but I think I gave them to a charity auction some time back.
            I do have pics of a few fights through the years and some old licensing cards
            from the 60's through the 80's.

Comment

Not much but I have a signed pair of trunks from Evander Holyfield and also a pair of gloves signed by Freddie Roach.

Comment

Lol loving some of the replies haha.

Mine have to be my international boxing magazines from the 50's & 60s. My Grandad was a boxing journalist, and wrote many articles in them.

Comment

i have a Manny Pacquiao nike shirt that he signed when i visited the wild card. there was a pic of me in it here in NSB floating most of the time years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                    As for me, I have quite a few.

I have a pair of red Everlast gloves that are signed by Broner, Porter, Thurman, Judah, Danny Garcia, Spence, and B Hop. Funny story, Floyd actually refused to sign them because they weren't Grants. Not sure if he was just upset or possibly in a hurry that day, or if he regularly turns down signing non-Grant gloves.

Luckily for me, I had gone out and purchased a pair of Grants that I was able to get signed by him. I also have the ESPN Money Issue Magazine that Floyd signed for me. I'm in the process of getting that framed.

I also have 5 different TMT shirts. I have the American logo, the Mexican flag, the Filipino flag, the camo, and the plain black and white. I also have the "Free Money May" shirt that Broner and his entourage wore a couple years ago to a fight. It was signed by him too.

I also have a specialized WBC imprinted mouthguard with Floyd's signature.

What do you got?
                    Who did you steal that from?

Comment

Working...
                    X