Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez Training Camp schedule needed!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez Training Camp schedule needed!!!

DO you guys have the Juan Manuel Marquez Training Camp schedule program, I tried to google but I have no luck, I know this is one of the best boxing forums I know you guys can help me.

Maybe try watching some of the 24/7's he was apart of. That could give some insight until someone can post a legit schedule of his.

Comment

5am: road work

2pm: boxing

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
        5am: road work

2pm: boxing
        Anything else between that or after that, and the other days

Comment

use the search tool. there is a topic that has alot of boxer's workouts in here.

Comment

It's a great idea to copy the routines of professional atheletes. Routines, that are specifically tailored to that particular athelete and not the general public.

Comment

Originally posted by magik10 View Post
              It's a great idea to copy the routines of professional atheletes. Routines, that are specifically tailored to that particular athelete and not the general public.
              He is a great boxer, and I like the way he perform, and he read, and I mean if you READ the thread in any part of it, I am saying that I am going to copy his entire routine, what I am looking for is the way he set up his camp, how many hours he go out to run, at what times, what is the schedule, how many sparring mates his has, how many rounds of shadow boxing, mitts, heavy bads, sparring he does, does he focus his training on the mountains, on the beach, on the desert, does he do weights.

What I am looking is for a research how a real fighter set his training camp before a fight. I guess with this information I am making my self clear.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=403055

go there. look for Marquez, click the link. Enjoi!

Comment

Thanks, it givr me an idea how is the daily routine.

Comment

Working...
                  X