Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer says Pacquiao has better chance beating GGG than Khan, Thurman or Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a big fan of pac but GGG good boys him, then rapes him, then murders him and feeds his body to the flomos.

Comment

Wasn't this the guy who defended Ward in one of his court battles against Goosen... lol

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        You guys get so caught up in this "size" thing.

It's only ****in 20-lbs.

Just because you're smaller than someone, doesn't mean you get your ass kicked by default.

Get ahold of yourselves.
        That would make sense if Pacquiao was going up against a guy 20 lbs heavier who didn't know how to fight or wasn't very good. But when talking about someone like GGG, it's more safe to say that Manny would get his ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          You guys get so caught up in this "size" thing.

It's only ****in 20-lbs.

Just because you're smaller than someone, doesn't mean you get your ass kicked by default.

Get ahold of yourselves.
          Manny is fighting Algieri who is a light-welter champ and looks like a giant next to him. Pac Man is above his natural fighting weight already by todays standards where big men drain down to small divisions. Going so far up to middleweight to fight a potential P4P KO artist in his own weight class would be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            Wasn't this the guy who defended Ward in one of his court battles against Goosen... lol

Why would Ward hire this guy who is a self proclaimed degenerate gambler?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Why would Ward hire this guy who is a self proclaimed degenerate gambler?

Might have to tweet Ward lol. There's a thread on NSB about it, no joke.

Comment

Who the f**k is this Dwyer tard and why should I give two ****s about anything he says on anything, much less boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                  Might have to tweet Ward lol. There's a thread on NSB about it, no joke.
                  Dwyere is funny, he had a video where a car literally crashes in front of his apartment building and he stops for a second and instead of looking out the window to see hwat happen he doesn't skip a beat and continues with his break down lol

Comment

Wow. lol But we all have opinions that most people think are nuts don't we? I mean that's a doozy but still.

Comment

Well here's my prediction for the 4 fights.

GGG ends Khan's life in 2 rounds.
                      GGG brutalizes Brook after 5 & makes him retire for a year+.
                      Thurman gets stopped after 6 (not that he couldn't continue though, ref stops).
                      Pacquiao stopped via body-shot in 8th after a close-fight. GGG wouldn't land a a large amount but when he did Pacquiao would feel it badly. Similar to how Floyd-GGG would go except I could see Floyd's corner throwing in the towel seeing Floyd limp across the ring after several rounds.

There's a reason Floyd & Manny are ATG's. But GGG has ATG potential in him and is naturally much bigger & younger. I don't see anybody beating him from 154-168 except maybe Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X