Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx View Post
    id say it is..cause if push comes to shove you can always resell it..if you paid 100,000 and only get 60,000 back for it..its still better than ****in off the money
    Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Obviously you are unaware of the definition of an investment.

Comment

• How was Larry's old account banned and he made an alt and is here today?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Obviously you are unaware of the definition of an investment.
        Lmao,,, classic comeback

Comment

• Comment

• I think Floyd is supposed to be invested into his TMT company. But so far he has fighters testing dirty and protected fighters who really aren't anything special.

Comment

• All...Time...Great

Memories.

Horus was never the same after this. Never ever the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Refurbished of course!

Oh how technology has advanced compared to 2009

Comment

• Ironically, Floyd actually went broke around the time this nuthugger ***** was going on about how much money he makes...

Remember when Floyd said "we got the big boy mansions, lambos, bentleys... the difference between my **** and yours? MY **** PAID FOR." O rlly, Floyd?

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4473870

Hahah he took out a 500k loan @ 16% APR, and defaulted on the loan, and had the car repo'd, and was sued for the remainder on the loan. What a great businessman with great business acumen.

A few months later - "Mayweather returnng to the rng to fight Marquez."

Floyd has NO OTHER income source aside from fighting. He is a terrible businessman, and everythng he has touched, has gone defunct... His soon to be defunct promotional company is next.

He is typical low-IQ, female beating (been arrested 7 times for it) thug.
                  Last edited by Rostov Papa; 01-21-2015, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                    You dont think a Yacht is a good commodity?

A investment to me is something that you can make money off of in the future.
                    If I buy a house for $150,000

If I work on and improve that House I can sell it for $400,000

If I buy a Yacht for 5 Million Dollars...I can work on and improve that boat and sell it for 7 million dollars.

If I brought a Yacht and it had 1 bathroom and 1 bedroomwhen i brought it., and while I had the yacht I add 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.

you dont think it is worth more now, then when i first brought it??

A boat is a good investment and a great commodity

But the DOOZY of this thread, was this exchange between Horus, and Reed... Hahah Horus saying how you can just add some bedrooms, and bathrooms to a yacht, and increase its value by like 50%. Not even going to go into explaining how that is ridiculous.

Originally posted by THE REED***8482; View Post
                    LOL now you can just add bedrooms and bathrooms to yachts

hey HORUS... if you buy a 5million dollar yacht.. chances are... its not a fixer upper
                    Last edited by Rostov Papa; 01-21-2015, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Lmao!!!!

This thread is ressurected from the dead. Green k going grave digger's way.

Comment

Working...
                      X