Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory about evolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty harsh TS. fun but harsh. Black people been existing the longest time, they must've done something right yes?

Comment

Originally posted by IIIX JACK XIII View Post
      Your pic is hillarious, TBH theres little proof africa is the cradle of human life or that the various races started out from there, infact its quite the opposite. I guess its just a dated mainstream idea that people take as truth without doing any reserch as there have been many discovery's in the past 10-30 years that suggest Humans as we are today could have originated in asia or more interestingly that the different races evolved around the same time at numerous locations all other the world.
      Truth is no one really knows and i doubt we ever will have concrete evidence as to where the Human race started.
      It kinda reminds of the pyramids in Japan, where Historians and scientists wont even bother researching alot of the evidence for fear of having to re-write Human history as we know it.
      "Out of Africa" is still the prevailing theory for hominids.

Comment

The theory is Black people came before(from Africa) but, it's nothing to do with "evolving" it's because they moved to different places in the world and the skin had to adapt to different conditions you worthless racist ****.
        Last edited by Barn; 07-09-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2bBlack. View Post
          so from Apes we got black people. black people evolved to light skin white people, yellow skin, brown skin

does it mean black people is one step behind evolution?
          I doubt your account reach a hundred post.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            The theory is Black people came before(from Africa) but, it's nothing to do with "evolving" it's because they moved to different places in the world and the skin had to adapt to different conditions you worthless racist ****.
            This....

Its not hard to believe in evolution, the ones that dont are religious ******s

Comment

Originally posted by IIIX JACK XIII View Post
              Your pic is hillarious, TBH theres little proof africa is the cradle of human life or that the various races started out from there, infact its quite the opposite. I guess its just a dated mainstream idea that people take as truth without doing any reserch as there have been many discovery's in the past 10-30 years that suggest Humans as we are today could have originated in asia or more interestingly that the different races evolved around the same time at numerous locations all other the world.
              Truth is no one really knows and i doubt we ever will have concrete evidence as to where the Human race started.
              It kinda reminds of the pyramids in Japan, where Historians and scientists wont even bother researching alot of the evidence for fear of having to re-write Human history as we know it.
              If that were the case, then the prevailing genetic studies would support the Multi-Regional Theory. All genetic studies point to an African origin.

Comment

racist ****.

at least be more creative and witty about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                  If that were the case, then the prevailing genetic studies would support the Multi-Regional Theory. All genetic studies point to an African origin.
                  No, recent genetic studies show that if the first humans were african its near on impossible for them to evolve into the other races in the short amount of time humans have been on the planet.

Comment

I did not evolve from a black man....F U

Comment

There's no "forward" or "backward" in evolution, there's only "different." Read some more. You racist moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X