Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False - Mayweather Must Beat Pacquiao To Regain His #1 P4P Status?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course...

Comment

The road to P4P #1 definitely goes through Manny right now.

Comment

floyd and pac have to fight to find out who is #1.

Comment

No, Paquiao was Loaned the p4p number 1 spot by Floyd, and now its time to return it, Floyd>Pacquiao

Comment

This aint even debatable.

Comment

Floyd is already number one did you guys not hear hes back? so he left number one and allowed pacman to take it, now hes back so gtfo pacman

Comment

Absolutely false, you have to beat the number 1 to be number 1 if you can. Or number 1 loses. They will settle it in the ring

YOU STOLE MY ****ING AVATAR PIC. I'm the originator of this **** I had that pick a few months back.

Edit:**** I read the question wrong. I mean true true.

Comment

FALSE!

****ER NEEDS TO FIGHT SOME LEGIT WELTERWEIGHTS!

How can someone be int the top lb for lb spot when he ducks his whoole weight division. It's not like the ww division is garbage right now. He has 3 opponents that he can fight before he should even be mentioned lb. for lb. Mosley, Margarito, and Cotto. Do that, floyd, and you can be the BEST welterweight and possibly lb. for lb. in the world.

Comment

The way I see it is simple. To be the man you got to beat the man. Manny's camp can tout him as P4P#1 as much as they want and PBF and his camp will just say that he has never lost that status which is WHY WE NEED THE ****ING FIGHT TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR BOB FAT **** ARUM

Comment

anyone that voted false, was either joking, or not a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X