Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd weighs 190lbs on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
      No way Floyd would be comfortable dancing with 154 pound fighters if he wasnt near that weight. Remember in the first Manny negotiations Floyd asked for the fight at 154 did he fear his days at 147 were numbered then like 4 years ago, but there is no telling if Floyd truly playing scale games, but one has question it. Supreme tactician though.......
      Even Roach said Floyd didn't ask for that

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Even Roach said Floyd didn't ask for that
        Hard to know who's lying it that fiasco when Floyd hype stated the contrary

Comment

Why do people think he's 155+? Again he was 138 for both LW fights against JLC, he was 143 for most of his SLW fights, he was 146-148 for his WW fights until recently. He was 150 against Ortiz and 148 30 days before Ghost so why do people think he's bigger? I remember him being 146 against Zab at WW while at the same time Pac was 145 for his 130 pound fights

Comment

Why do people think he's 155+? Again he was 138 for both LW fights against JLC, he was 143 for most of his SLW fights, he was 146-148 for his WW fights until recently. He was 150 against Ortiz and 148 30 days before Ghost so why do people think he's bigger? I remember him being 146 against Zab at WW while at the same time Pac was 145 for his 130 pound fights
            Simply 2 reasons he refuses to step on scales and the eye test, he's clearly bigger than his early WW days when he was stepping on the scales the night of the fight

Comment

Simply 2 reasons he refuses to step on scales and the eye test, he's clearly bigger than his early WW days when he was stepping on the scales the night of the fight
              I agree but sometimes looks can be deceiving. He still looks small next to other guys. I would maybe buy it if it weren't for him showing his weight against Ortiz and the 30 day weigh-in for Ghost.

I won't count this one because the writer doesn't say if he saw it or was told it. If he's really that big then how can he be in weight 30 days out? Ive met him and he's not big. Trust ne, I want him to gain weight. I would love to see him be 155 and still move great. Then he could fight all the 154 pounders or MW
              Last edited by DLT; 07-19-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

he'll be eating fried chicken and fries to make weight.

Comment

Mind games, trying to trick people off their game plan of out mauling him because they think they have a weight advantage; coupled with Floyds strength which many fighters stated how it shocked them, in the ring those factors gives them bigger guys a mind ****, making them think instead of fight.

As a Mayweather fan do i believe Floyd walk around at 150 hell no, thats very visable with the side by side Canelo pics, he probably walks around at 150-157, his tall lanky build hides the weight well though
                  The guy is 5'8 same as me and I sure as hell ain't ever been called tall and lanky!

Comment

I agree but sometimes looks can be deceiving. He still looks small next to other guys. I would maybe buy it if it weren't for him showing his weight against Ortiz and the 30 day weigh-in for Ghost.

I won't count this one because the writer doesn't say if he saw it or was told it. If he's really that big then how can he be in weight 30 days out? Ive met him and he's not big. Trust ne, I want him to gain weight. I would love to see him be 155 and still move great. Then he could fight all the 154 pounders or MW
                    Looks can be deceiving that coin is two fold, he has long legs and arms that almost droop down to his knee, which hold his weight

Broner who is known to walk around at 154, in their video with Broner playing Mayweather in Ball who appears bigger, in that video Mayweather appears 10-15 pounds heavier although that was post jail Mayweather the size difference was very visual.

I would post but I have to get my post count up

Either Mayweather is cutting weight and playing scale game, or he's hiding his weight to not embarrass and lower the stock of fellow Haymon/GB fighters by them getting brutal beaten's by someone 20 pounds smaller, this is the only sense I could try to make out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                      The guy is 5'8 same as me and I sure as hell ain't ever been called tall and lanky!
                      LOL, he's tall for his weight class, and very rarely is at a reach disadvantage, his long arms and reach is what makes Mayweather so hard to crack, he doesn't have to get close to chop down the tree like a Broner(similar style) has too

Comment

Working...
                      X