she dun know im fckin' her up da butt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she dun know im fckin' her up da butt

#longdyckstyle

She likes walks in the park and likes sight seeing.....i like sex games and banging till i cant bang no more and horny shyt like the rest of u motherfockas.

Just met a sexy Latvian chick on my travels.

Her - Shes 23 a slim size 6, almost same height as me brunette with peircing turquoise eyes. They are what attracted me to her. I told her that when i introd my self.

Me? I lied about every thing like a good boy does :-)

Made it solid and wanted to split. She just wouldnt stfu. Had to nod and be like yeh yeh for about ten mins.

The only problem is she has my real contact number, i have two phones. Hoe phone and real phone.

I could not give her the hoe phone number as i didnt know it ( new sim card ). I had that phone in my pocket and my main phone in my hand which has the hoe phone number in it.

I knew this girl would dial my number immediatly when i gave her it and she did.
    Would look fishy if my other phone rang, in my pocket.

I am going to think of Alexkid when i am taking her to the championship rounds.

She thinks im a good boy like Golovkin :-)

Anyway,
    Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 05-24-2016, 01:40 PM.

U got a good imagination kid

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Comment

Let me educate u son....
          The way to let others know you've pumped a bird up the council gritter is to leave your mark
          I.e you leave her with a permanent gape..so others know she's had it up the high class b4
          You don't post up on the net pre-announcing it
          Fuk man I bet yous 1 of they Fukers on Facebook
          Just ordered a Chinese
          Take away on route

I'm just playing pal destroy that Latvia bullet hole...or do what u can 😉

Comment

I'll bet your sex games are spelling **** with scrabble cubes & pulling the head off it ��

Comment

Comment

I read the title and thought this thread would be funny. Then I read the opening post and realized I was wrong. **** was gay as ****.

Comment

I thought it was another attempt at rap..
                  Then it turned into the wonder years

Comment

Working...
                  X