Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Dawson request testing for Hopkins bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    He has plenty, B-Hop ain't a real bankable star, it is contracted that is who he is suppose to fight next and HBO is likely to want that fight. B-Hop could avoid it but how does that make him look? And he would likely not be fighting anyone just sitting out there answering the same BS questions~

That is about as good leverage as you are going to get, maybe not enough to get OST but some third party who will use whatever standard they agree on.
    And Dawson is MORE bankable and gets to dictate how BHop needs to be tested after that pathetic performance if it can be call that at all, while BHop just made boxing history. Did you see the fight? Did you forget the chanting of BHop's name during the fight?
    Last edited by sdcluser; 05-26-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

take the test 'nard

Comment

If Dawson feels that is important he should, but if he doesn't then whatever I am not going to be worried about it either if he isn't.

It would be cool if B-Hop took the bull by the horns and dealt with it though.
        This is more the direction i was going in with this. dawson seems to have more to lose here and with Hopkins being accused i was solely wondering if he would request, which i think if he did Hopkins could and would pass. people acting like i'm hating when in reality all I was doing is asking a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          And Dawson is MORE bankable and gets to dictate how BHop needs to be tested after that pathetic performance if it can be call that at all.
          B-Hop needs a solid opponent, Dawson can pull that card if he desires and can make B-Hop look very bad. Considering how much B-Hop cares about his legacy is that hit worth it considering how little time he has left in the sport.

Think about this very clearly, having the biggest **** at the table doesn't mean you can get your way on every issue, you can get out maneuvered

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            take the test 'manny
            damn foreal...take em

Comment

B-Hop needs a solid opponent, Dawson can pull that card if he desires and can make B-Hop look very bad. Considering how much B-Hop cares about his legacy is that hit worth it considering how little time he has left in the sport.

Think about this very clearly, having the biggest **** at the table doesn't mean you can get your way on every issue, you can get out maneuvered
              Look, the main reason that BHop is fighting Dawson is the contract. Pascal ALREADY partially pulled the PED card. And it really harmed B-Hop's rep. Let me ask you this, if B-Hop said no what the **** Dawson is gonna do? I am sure HBO is gonna stroke Dawson's small c0ck to make the fight b/c Dawson is such a draw and because Stewards got some sort of special pull from HBO. Please, stop making **** up. BHop can get other opponents in that division. Let's look at it another way, if there were NO HBO contract, BHop would have gone elsewhere and Dawson would be holding his "big" c0ck.

BHOP is now in top 10 p4p list now. Did you see Dawson's anemic performance? Steward had to **** lie to his fighter that he is losing to motivate his arse.

Comment

Look, the main reason that BHop is fighting Dawson is the contract. Pascal ALREADY partially pulled the PED card. And it really harmed B-Hop's rep. Let me ask you this, if B-Hop said no what the **** Dawson is gonna do? I am sure HBO is gonna stroke Dawson's small c0ck to make the fight b/c Dawson is such a draw and because Stewards got some sort of special pull from HBO. Please, stop making **** up. BHop can get other opponents in that division. Let's look at it another way, if there were NO HBO contract, BHop would have gone elsewhere and Dawson would be holding his "big" c0ck.

BHOP is now in top 10 p4p list now. Did you see Dawson's anemic performance? Steward had to **** lie to his fighter that he is losing to motivate his arse.
                What Pascal did was what Mayweather Sr. did he just said stuff, Dawson would be doing what Jr. did and if the fight doesn't go through then B-Hop is in the exact same situation as Manny to a lesser degree because the stakes are much lower but it is the exact same at that point.

Dawson is the next guy in line like him or not and agreed to step aside to let this fight happen rather than get into a legal mess considering Pascal was obligated to give Dawson a rematch and that was before the Hopkins fight.

There is no one except Dawson for B-Hop so if Dawson feels the desire to pull that card he should he can force it on B-Hop~

If you don't get that it is not worth going further with this.
                Last edited by The Gambler1981; 05-26-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                  This is more the direction i was going in with this. dawson seems to have more to lose here and with Hopkins being accused i was solely wondering if he would request, which i think if he did Hopkins could and would pass. people acting like i'm hating when in reality all I was doing is asking a simple question.
                  I don't think Hopkins would flip out over getting asked for testing, he would most likely say OK clear his name, call Pascal a bitch some more.

I have no clue how Dawson feels on the issue though it could go either way, but he seems like a respectful enough cat to go the right route and no blow up the situation if he feels the need to ask for the tests.

In the end I would figure that he would want the fight with B-Hop no matter what and would not throw it away by being super hard line.

Comment

What Pascal did was what Mayweather Sr. did he just said stuff, Dawson would be doing what Jr. did and if the fight doesn't go through then B-Hop is in the exact same situation as Manny to a lesser degree because the stakes are much lower but it is the exact same at that point.

Dawson is the next guy in line like him or not and agreed to step aside to let this fight happen rather than get into a legal mess considering Pascal was obligated to give Dawson a rematch and that was before the Hopkins fight.

There is no one except Dawson for B-Hop so if Dawson feels the desire to pull that card he should he can force it on B-Hop~

If you don't get that it is not worth going further with this.
                    I get that he can pull the card and I said Dawson can pull that card. NO ONE said he can't. Is BHop's rep damaged right now not taking the test according to Pascal? YOU seem to ignore that and you seem to think Dawson has significant leverage when he got none. OK, so BHop refuses and HBO says yeah it's ok without OST. Then what the **** is Dawson gonna do?

You are also assuming Dawson is clean.
                    SO IF he doesn't ask for an OST, then Dawson is ALSO on PED as well. No? So he has to ask the test just like Pascal did.
                    Last edited by sdcluser; 05-26-2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I get that he can pull the card and I said Dawson can pull that card. NO ONE said he can't. Is BHop's rep damaged right now not taking the test according to Pascal? YOU seem to ignore that and you seem to think Dawson has significant leverage when he got none. OK, so BHop refuses and HBO says yeah it's ok without OST. Then what the **** is Dawson gonna do?

You are also assuming Dawson is clean. SO IF he doesn't ask for an OST, then Dawson is ALSO on PED as well. No? So he has to ask the test just like Pascal did.
                      B-Hops rep is fine right now~ talk is talk there is nothing to back it up because all that came out after the fight was signed so it was obviously only a ploy.

If he were to get asked in a contract negotiation and the fight blows up over that there is an entirely different situation~ that is much more damaging. I don't see why B-Hop would do that if he isn't clean (unless he is scared of Dawson which I find even less likely)

HBO doesn't give a fuck about OST, they want the fight if Dawson says that is what he needs to fight B-Hop, so if that is fight they want they will press. B-Hop can take it or leave it his choice but there are consequences.

You are all over the place, I don't assume any athlete is clean maybe he doesn't ask for it because he isn't clean who knows, I already said it would be cool if B-Hop took the bull by the horns and asked for it himself then if Dawson turned the fight down he would be in the bad spot~

Oh and if Dawson doesn't get to fight B-Hop he can try to get revenge on Pascal which is something else he needs to clear up, but he can afford to wait on that as Dawson has time in the sport unlike B-Hop.

Comment

Working...
                      X