Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Lol

That's how I looked when I watched it.

My skin even turned dark for a few minutes.

What an epic and brutal way to go though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I agree. Taking 20 minutes into the premiere to show who died was bad television. TWD is trying to hype itself too hard. It needs to tell a story, rather than hype up scenes. Season 6 finale should've ended the way Season 7 premiere started. Abe and Glenn murder scenes should've been in the past by now. Scott Gimple is a moron, congrats on breaking records with the viewership count for a premiere on tv, but now let's see what happens next now that people already saw what they wanted to know happened. It was like the continuation of an unfinished episode/season and it was nothing like Game of Thrones' Jon Snow death if that's what they were going for
      The worst thing they did was lead on the audience to think he killed the majority of them and then only kill 2 after all the wait. Actually that was ALMOST as bad as Maggies acting, Glen gets his head smashed in and It was like a wet fart in church. Compare that to the excellent reaction of the death of Oberyn in game of thrones.

Comment

• Some people bitching about it being to violent or torturing fans by dragging it out. People are cunts, we've seen people's throats slit before on this show, we've seen arrows through eyes, people have been burned alive, thousands of zombies have had their heads caved in. People need to man up. I thought it was a great episode. Crazy to see someone as tough as Rick reduced to a shivering, crying mess. Negan just became my new favourite character. I hated Glenn and glad he's dead. Abraham will be missed but not overly bothered about him. Check out the link below, filled with sensitive faggots that aren't gonna watch anymore because it was to violent and Glenn finally got what he deserved!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/e...tion/92669814/

Edit: The people I was referring to above are the internet reaction to it not people on here.
        Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 10-24-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          Some people bitching about it being to violent or torturing fans by dragging it out. People are cunts, we've seen people's throats slit before on this show, we've seen arrows through eyes, people have been burned alive, thousands of zombies have had their heads caved in. People need to man up. I thought it was a great episode. Crazy to see someone as tough as Rick reduced to a shivering, crying mess. Negan just became my new favourite character. I hated Glenn and glad he's dead. Abraham will be missed but not overly bothered about him. Check out the link below, filled with sensitive faggots that aren't gonna watch anymore because it was to violent and Glenn finally got what he deserved!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/e...tion/92669814/

Edit: The people I was referring to above are the internet reaction to it not people on here.
          LMAO you remind me of those chicks who watch soap operas, this is just a show man relax, your hatred for Glenn is almost like those chicks who hate on other girls, what did he do to you man? maybe you dont like seeing an Asian man with a white woman? whatst he deal bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            LMAO you remind me of those chicks who watch soap operas, this is just a show man relax, your hatred for Glenn is almost like those chicks who hate on other girls, what did he do to you man? maybe you dont like seeing an Asian man with a white woman? whatst he deal bro.
            nah

he just hates asians

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Nothing against Asians at all. I liked Glenn in the first couple of seasons and when he pulled Maggie in the pharmacy I was happy for him. However, as the seasons progressed he seemed to develop a hard man act and I just didn't see that in him. It put me off him. Add in to the fact that he has nearly died like 4 times and kept on cheating death I felt it was his time to go. The hiding under the dumpster thing was ridiculous, he should have died then. When Abraham got thumped I thought oh god not again, he's cheated death again but Darryl saved the day!!

Comment

• I watched some of the end to see if Glenn was gonna die. I stopped watching sometime in season 4 then again last season. This Negan guy is the most interesting villian they have had yet. Its too bad it took this long for him to show up. At this point I'm tired of this show.

I'm really suprised that so many people still love this show. It's literally the same show over and over. The group tries to seek shelter/new community. The group then runs into a threat, and people die. Rick and crew oveecome said threat and move on. This happens over and over with some pretty slow episodes inbetween. There are some great episodes every now and then, but there is no end game, and it's usually pretty depressing. I haven't even seen the last 10 episodes or so and I guarantee Carol and the other guy (forget his name) will save the crew and Rick will get to a point where he can kill Negan, but he will let Maggie do the deed.

Then they will move on to another threat and someone else will die...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I watched some of the end to see if Glenn was gonna die. I stopped watching sometime in season 4 then again last season. This Negan guy is the most interesting villian they have had yet. Its too bad it took this long for him to show up. At this point I'm tired of this show.

I'm really suprised that so many people still love this show. It's literally the same show over and over. The group tries to seek shelter/new community. The group then runs into a threat, and people die. Rick and crew oveecome said threat and move on. This happens over and over with some pretty slow episodes inbetween. There are some great episodes every now and then, but there is no end game, and it's usually pretty depressing. I haven't even seen the last 10 episodes or so and I guarantee Carol and the other guy (forget his name) will save the crew and Rick will get to a point where he can kill Negan, but he will let Maggie do the deed.

Then they will move on to another threat and someone else will die...
                  it is so predictable you already see the pattern for the rest of the season. It seems like there is no endgame to their story, not even a hint for a 'cure' or something that represent the light at the end of the tunnel

TWD is actually a good ****ing show, it's the showrunners that ruined this series. They change their showrunners frequently it ****ed up the pace & the flow
                  Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 10-24-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                    it is so predictable you already see the pattern for the rest of the season. It seems like there is no endgame to their story, not even a hint for a 'cure' or something that represent the light at the end of the tunnel

TWD is actually a good ****ing show, it's the showrunners that ruined this series. They change their showrunners frequently it ****ed up the pace & the flow
                    They should have kept Frank Darabont if it wasn't for him this series would have never ever been made.

If you read what happened to him its ****ed up, he was the one who came up with the idea of making the comic a show, he is the one who shopped it around and basically helped cast it, and they kicked his ass out the greedy execs convinced the creator Kirkman to kick him out because he wanted more money.

Darabont developed and executive-produced the first season of The Walking Dead, the AMC series based on Robert Kirkman's comic book of the same name.[18][19] Darabont recalled first coming across the series in a comic book store in Burbank, California in 2005.[20] When Darabont became interested, Kirkman called it "extremely flattering" and went on to say that "he definitely cares about the original source material, and you can tell that in the way he's adapting it."[21] Darabont first initiated a deal with NBC for The Walking Dead, but was later declined and eventually brought it to AMC, who picked it up based on the source material and Darabont's involvement.[22] Darabont wrote and directed the pilot and was executive producer of the first season along with Gale Anne Hurd.[23][24] The series features a number of actors who have regularly worked with Darabont in the past, including Jeffrey DeMunn, Laurie Holden and Melissa McBride. The series earned positive reviews upon release and the pilot received 5.3 million viewers, making it the most-watched series premiere episode of any AMC television series.[25]

In July 2011, Darabont was fired from the position as showrunner.[26] Initial reports suggested that he was unable to adjust to the schedule of running a television series;[26] however, it was later confirmed that he was fired due to the show's reduced budget (twice as many episodes for 20% less of a budget) and his strained relationship with the executives of AMC.[27] He and his agents from the Creative Artists Agency have filed a lawsuit against AMC, seeking more than $280 million in unpaid profits to Darabont

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      do they have fan reactions on youtube while watching yet?
                      Glenn should've hidden under the bat

Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 10-24-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X