Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Frampton looks a lot healthier at 126.

Frampton really looks great. I think lots of people are underestimating him coming into this fight. It doesn't mean he is going to win, but to me he is bonafide star of the lower weight classes, both guys are. May the best man win, and whoever that is should get full credit.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Frampton really looks great. I think lots of people are underestimating him coming into this fight. It doesn't mean he is going to win, but to me he is bonafide star of the lower weight classes, both guys are. May the best man win, and whoever that is should get full credit.

Yeah the poll should be a lot closer IMO. It's a 50-50 fight. Frampton looked very drained on fight week for his last couple fights. That isn't the case for this one. He looks like a shredded Pit Bull right now. It's going to be a tremendous fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Yeah the poll should be a lot closer IMO. It's a 50-50 fight. Frampton looked very drained on fight week for his last couple fights. That isn't the case for this one. He looks like a shredded Pit Bull right now. It's going to be a tremendous fight.
        LOL. People will accuse you of hyping up Frampton to add to the star power of Santa Cruz when he wins.

And if he loses, you can say see it was a dangerous fight.

WIN-WIN for you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          LOL. People will accuse you of hyping up Frampton to add to the star power of Santa Cruz when he wins.

And if he loses, you can say see it was a dangerous fight.

WIN-WIN for you sir!

Haha, no one can deny that Frampton is a good fighter. Dude is in BEAST MODE right now.

Can't wait!

Comment

Nobody in that division beating Santa Cruz IMHO.

Comment

Anyone thinks that fight could turn out a bit like Margarito vs Cotto 1?

There seem to be some similarities. I see Frampton having some good early rounds, where he can move and hit Santa Cruz clean, but Leo, like the Tijuana Tornado will rumble and will move forward until Frampton is cornered and then most probably knocked down or force to taking a knee.

Comment

Santa Cruz will win by decision in a competitive fight..

Comment

this idiot needs to change the title, it's not the jacket, smh. Do you fools even watch boxing?

Comment

Can't believe how many people are ruling out Frampton, is this all on the back of the Mares and Kiko wins ? Santa Cruz is seriously limited, Frampton is by far the superior boxer and has a couple of gears more than this guy, if the fight was taking place in Ireland is be favouring a ko for Frampton.

Comment

Crap, seeing that poll makes me nervous about picking Santa Cruz now. That is way too lopsided.

Comment

Working...
                      X