Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Khan and Brook Be considered the number 2 and 3 147 pounders today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan hasnt done ish.

Comment

Brook is a fighter that I like quite a bit, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Marquez, Bradley and Pacquiao are still above him at this point in time. Arguably Maidana as well. But I'd like to see him get those fights in the future. Thurman is still a bit unproven in my eyes. He may be elite, but we don't know yet.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        you cant just cancel out pacman, marquez, and bradley cause they all beat each other.. that makes no damn sense all of them would give brook and khan the work, and thurman, madiana, and even broner would beat brook and khan.
        You were goin' great until you threw Broner in there. C'mon bruh don't get carried.

And TS, I'm a Khan fan, and a new found fan of Brook as well. But don't be f1ckin' foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Algeiri beats both of their asses

Paulie probably does also
          Could you possibly be posting this to make the Pac/Algeiri match sound more legitimate than the mismatch it really is? I see where that fits your agenda, but I highly doubt Algeiri beats either.

Comment

What a surprise, a Pacquiao fan supporting a cherry picked fight.

Comment

wow didnt know that collazo was top 4 when khan beat him, great job beating shot collazo gets you in the top 3

Comment

Comment

lol @ Algeri the cherrypick.

Is Paulie potential Pac's opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Comment

Ability wise in the WW division, I feel Brook has a shout for the top 4 spot behind Floyd, Manny and Bradley. I think he's too much for Marquez and him and Maidana are equal, but with Brook beating Porter it edges him. Ranking him I would say 5 or 6 depending on where you have Maidana. I go with 5.

Khan is nowhere near the top, and it's ******ed to suggest so. Also, Thurman was always a better fighter than Porter. He's quality. And it shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X