No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has still slide, he won't beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
    Rios was chosen for this reason. Hes a punching bag that Pac can look good against. He doesnt belong in the same ring as Floyd.

I agree with the bolded but I'd rather see Floyd fight Pac than Khan for many reasons.

Comment

I am gonna point this out to everyone here...again! Manny looked good last night because of who was in-front of him. He'd just needed to be Manny last night to win. He didn't need to adjust, think or anything in the ring, just be in rhythm and does what he does best.

On the other hand, everything he did last night can and will be disrupted by a technical fighter-Jabs, feints, angles, footwork, head movements, counter-punching, etc. All this will have him gun shy and frustrated. Last night was akin to training on a punching bag, where you look for nothing coming back. There is a reason they chose Rios and not Bradley. People are too gullible these days. This fight was to restore confidence in his fan-base and sponsors.
      Last edited by megas30; 11-24-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

its a legacy defining fight for both of them. to say that say that boxer A does that belong to the ring with boxer B is just silly. many would consider this a fight of the century. this will be included in their autobiography. the payday will be used to pay for the unavoidable tax evasion case that will be filed against both boxer in the future.

Comment

Working...
        X