Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polynesians VS West Africans VS Scandinavians, who is superior for fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polynesians VS West Africans VS Scandinavians, who is superior for fighting?

VS

VS

So this is for fighting, not boxing, all out fighting like MMA but 0 rules, but only hand to hand, so wrestling, grappling and striking is involved as well as dirty techniques like eye pokes.

Which race is superior out of these 3 and why?

Please dont ban my thread I love all races involved, they are awesome, dont ban a race love thread!

Tua's legs, Good Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      Tua's legs, Good Lord!
      Makes me wanna get myself some roids

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
        Tua's legs, Good Lord!

They are esp good considering how much road work boxers do, alot of big fast twitch muscle fibers get converted to small slow twitch muscle fibers and weight seems to be lost to boot.

Asians have the best calves in the world and Polynesians are like mega asians so they are the best of the best. Whites have good calves, black people the weakest calves. The opposite is true for buttocks, west Africans best then whites then asians.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

They are esp good considering how much road work boxers do, alot of big fast twitch muscle fibers get converted to small slow twitch muscle fibers and weight seems to be lost to boot.

Asians have the best calves in the world and Polynesians are like mega asians so they are the best of the best. Whites have good calves, black people the weakest calves. The opposite is true for buttocks, west Africans best then whites then asians.
          I dunno, Mongolians are no joke.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXhVbxfmrYM&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            I dunno, Mongolians are no joke.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXhVbxfmrYM&sns=em

please keep to these 3

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

please keep to these 3
              No thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                No thanks...

Comment

Well, of the three, the Polynesians were the only ones to routinely cook using the human flesh of their enemies, so I vote for the Islanders. They had to be bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Well, of the three, the Polynesians were the only ones to routinely cook using the human flesh of their enemies, so I vote for the Islanders. They had to be bad ass.
                    I think they have the strongest appetites

Comment

Working...
                    X