Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: I Was Seriously Hurt, Pacquiao Couldn't KO Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing Mosley ran away from Pac after that KD... Imagine how cool and collected he would have been today if he didn't?

Margarito was the one that Pac couldn't stop even after the beating he dissed out on Marg, he just kept on coming forward and almost turned the tide late.

Comment

Shane be glad self-imposed sanctions will not allow the texasboi15 to comment until after May 2015 lol

Comment

Shane wanted to quit in that fight but Nazim wouldn't let him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Exactly Mosley's point, Shane could no longer KO a top fighter even after hurting him and we see how the rest of his career panned out. Manny couldn't KO a 40 year old Mosley and we saw what happened to him in December of 2012.
          Is this a serious post?

Comment

Guy is bragging about getting the **** beat out of him and surviving by avoidance.

Comment

Shame Mosley is telling a different story. It was the speed and strength of the great Manny Pacquiao that gave him problem during the fight. Shame Mosley's face looked like so beat up after the fight.

Comment

Mosley looked a little dazed, but I don't remember him being being hurt enough to be stopped. Mosley did a good job holding till the end of that round, but then he pretty much ran the rest of the fight, even worse than Cotto did.

Running was understandable to an extent as Mosley had no answers for Pac and didn't want to get hit anymore, but the glove touching was just sad and an obvious sign of submission.

All jokes aside, I hated seeing a warrior like Mosley go out like that.

Comment

Floyd will adjust to whatever Pac does. LITERALLY whatever Pac does Floyd will know and use a counter for. Just like Shane's right hand. Floyd got hit with it and then started countering by left hooking whenever Shane through a jab to the body and bending at his hips to avoid right hands. EASY WORK.

Comment

Crazy how Mosley is a space cadet now. That PAC fight he had was a glorified sparring match. Touching gloves every 10 seconds, pity pat punches. It looked like the knockdown was more of off balance fall than a real kd. When he mayweather they had a lil badblood from Mosley killn mays shine after he schooled pissquez. Mosley is a trukn joke. What a shame

Comment

Originally posted by waiseguy510 View Post
                      I've lived in the Philippines for the last few years and can honestly tell you most Asian countries look down on Filipinos.

That's one of the reasons why Pacman is such a big deal and they all root for him.

Not me though
                      Hahaha ******ed. "Most asian countries look down on filipinos"

B1tch please. Never met an chinese, japanese, or korean that had the ability to easily knew how to become friends with other races. They envy us down in here in CA because WE RULE THE CAR/ STANCE scene, we got black,white,mexican,etc homies.... And not just friends with ourselves because of a language barrier. Filipinos bring flavor to an seemingly "pale" look at a square asians life. Look down upon? Hardly.

Comment

Working...
                      X