Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sick of this gay ****, people think it's cool... Wtf wrong with yall

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Everything is getting gayer. The lounge is a reflection of humanity.

There's this new gay spanish dude at work, you could tell he's gay because he works out 24/7, wears the tightest clothes possible and does his eyebrows and gets weekly haircuts and ****, shows no interest in girls.

This guy will literally not leave me alone. He follows me everywhere and forces me to give him handshakes and hugs and **** and if I don't do it he gets mad. He always asks me to hang out with him and when I say no(because he's a ****ing ****) he gets mad and calls me names and ****. It's getting to the point where I might have to knock a ***** out to send a sufficient message.
      I'd love to know what you're actually like in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Everything is getting gayer. The lounge is a reflection of humanity.

There's this new gay spanish dude at work, you could tell he's gay because he works out 24/7, wears the tightest clothes possible and does his eyebrows and gets weekly haircuts and ****, shows no interest in girls.

This guy will literally not leave me alone. He follows me everywhere and forces me to give him Handjobs and rub and tugsand if I don't do it he gets mad. He always asks me to hang out with him and when I say no(because he's a ****ing ****) he gets mad and calls me names and ****. It's getting to the point where I might have to knock a ***** out to send a sufficient message.
        There fixed it for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
          Every other thread in the lounge has something to do with being gay recently. Why's that? I wasn't aware that boxingscene had so many gay members or people who always ponder about gays or ****phobic threads. Gay is the topic of choice it seems in the lounge.
          There's a lot of ****sexuality in boxing. I guess it makes them feel masculine.

Comment

..............it's all downhill from here...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
            X