No announcement yet.

Anybody Else Think Wladimir could do better than Hayden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anybody Else Think Wladimir could do better than Hayden

Anybody else think Wladimir could do a whole lot better than Hayden?

I always wondered why he ever got with her. She's short really short in comparison to Wlad and it's not like she has an incredible body.

I understand why she'd get casted in roles like Heros playing a cheerleader cuz of her look but even shows like Nashville they could of casted a way hotter chick for her part right? Who could really sing or who was smoking hot?

The thing is Wlad pretty much could chose any of his many options of smoking hot Russian, Ukrainian, German model chicks. Most Russian and Ukrainian women are tall and fine as hell if I was him I'd definitely get with those over Hayden.

The only thing I could think of is Hayden is probably really good in bed then right?

Lol, you know what, he probably met her, thought she was cute, and fell in love with her in totality. I'm not into short chicks because they have short limbs, I love long legs, so I don't get it either. As an adult I've never been into really short chicks, they lack the appeal of what I consider a woman. They look like a high school chick still.

Comment

Maybe her tiny hands make him feel big

Comment

You know that Wlad was arrested for domestic abuse, right? She asked him for a hug and he thought she was challenging him to a fight.

Comment

Mmmm surely he must be a ****sexual failing at masking his love for men. Definitely couldn't be her personality.

Comment

Well it was either her or Sam Peter.....

Comment

I would love to see a sex tape of the two..

Same with Shaq and his girl..

Maybe they can do a partner swap and end up dping hayden? I would pay good money to watch that...

Would be thoroughly disappointed if they had micro dicks though

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                You know that Wlad was arrested for domestic abuse, right? She asked him for a hug and he thought she was challenging him to a fight.
                Post of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Lol, you know what, he probably met her, thought she was cute, and fell in love with her in totality. I'm not into short chicks because they have short limbs, I love long legs, so I don't get it either. As an adult I've never been into really short chicks, they lack the appeal of what I consider a woman. They look like a high school chick still.
                  lol short chicks are fine just as long as they body be bangin. like if they got the big ole booty and C cups and hips, but i agree much better if they got the long legs to complete the package.

Hayden dont got none of that. her body is even like a short athletic middle school boy or something.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X