No announcement yet.

How exciting was Lopez vs. Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pez View Post
    I haven't yelled at my TV in a while. Felt great.
    Agreed!

Comment

Great fight. Just watched it again and I must say, Lopez wasn't as badly hurt as I initially thought. The left hook rocked him but he quickly regained his composure and ate the follow-up shots well. A complete performance and, even against an aging great, very impressive.

Comment

haven't seen it yet. Checking out the trading block.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          I do not have showtime and watched the HBO Boxing tonight how good was Lopez vs. Marquez? and is Juan Manuel Lopez the real deal?
          It was a great fight.... Marquez fought valiantly and Lopez was great too.

Juan Manual Lopez is the real deal. Dont listen to a few disgruntled Mexicans who are so caught up in discrediting Juan Ma that they down even Marquez.
          Its ugly when you cut off your nose to spite your face.

Comment

It would have been more exciting if Marquez fought like Gamboa!

Marquez rocked Juanma, but then his punches lack power to put down Juanma.

Comment

the "quittage" and point deduction were kinda anti climatic but the rest of the fight was exciting as hell. it's one of those "wtf it's round 6 already?!" bouts.

Comment

I bet on Lopez but was actually rooting for Rafael to pull it through.

My stiff neck pain hasn't subsided yet due to this fight, and I'm going to watch it again tonight at our local channel.

Kudos to both warriors!

Comment

Judging from that fight, when juanma fights someone with speed, power and a great chin, he will end up getting ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    Judging from that fight, when juanma fights someone with speed, power and a great chin, he will end up getting ktfo.
                    Speed, Power, and a great chin. You mean a great fighter? why not put robot arms, or wings to fly around the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X