Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where will Antonio Margarito be when his suspension is up???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
    Ok mosley cheated and got caught.........marg tried to cheat and got caught before he actually cheated...... so watch who you call ******.

Marg doesnt need a cotto fight... cotto needs a marg fight to prove that he can beat marg.

Marg has enough money to retire if he wanted to, so if he comes back its because he wants to gain back some respect.
    Ohh I'm shaking ****** what you going to do e-kill me.

I'm sure Bill Gates is nervous because Margarito might overtake his spot in the list of world's richest man. But I bet Plasterito would disagree with you in him not needing money. Of course Plasterito needs money, why do you think he cheated in the first place.

Cotto doesn't need Marg for anything he's fighting in MSG and Plasterito is in Tijuana looking at want ads. There's a cloud of suspision hanging over Marg and he's the one that needs to prove that he didn't cheat in other fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      i think he's done....

i see him comin back later on and strugglin at '54...
      I'm not sure whether he'll struggle or not, but I do agree that he'll be through at 147 after such a long layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Do you guys think he will be placed right back in the mix of things at the top of ww or maybe move up in weight to jmw?

Rematch with cotto?

Or earn his way back to the top?

I think no one except for struggling welterweights are gonna fight him, at this point after all the negative media marg has got this fight really has no upside for anyone
        He will get a tune-up and if he dominates the fuck outta that person. I expect to see Margarito back at the top of 147 in no time.

Cotto will probably hop up first to fight him. Because his boricua pride will force him to show the world that he wasn't beaten fair and square. However, the fucker is just gonna get ass raped again.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSparkz View Post
          Probably retire...

Set up his own successful Plaster Company like Big George did with his Fat Grillin' machines

Classic..

Comment

Working...
          X