Bernard Hopkins rips Donovan McNabb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    McNabb is a choke artist...**** him!!
    So because he lost a few games its ok to call him a house *****? If Donovan is a house ***** by Hopkins standards then Mosley sure as hell is one too no?

Comment

didnt *******s say bhop was a class act and all that **** when talking **** about floyd? bwahaha. nazim is just as street

Comment

Bernard talking out his ass again...

If he doesn't like McNabb for whatever reason, that's fine but him not being tough cuz he didn't have a rough upbringing is stupid as hell...

Comment

McNabb is pretty soft though cant deny that.

Comment

Hopkins does things that make people hate his guts even more so than Floyd does almost. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Don't pretend like Mexicans don't do the same thing when it comes to people like Oscar Delahoya. And you're the wrong person to speak on this subject with your daily snide remarks about black people.

Benard Hopkins is one man and his opinions don't represent all black people. But you've been ignorant in all the years you've posted here so I don't expect anything different from you.
              I'm not pretending anything, nor do I care about what people think of DLH,

because thats not the issue here.

Daily snide remarks about Black people? You're barking up the wrong tree clown.

Bernard Hopkins is one person, and no he doesn't represent all Black people. I never said he did. But you're lying to yourself if you don't think many Black people don't feel the same way.

But you've been a dumba ss all these years so I can't expect you to understand when an adult speaks.

Now go cry into your Black hero pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                McNabb is pretty soft though cant deny that.
                How is he soft? He has to be one of the toughest guys in the sport

In 2003, he played with a broken leg and scored nearly a perfect passer rating

In 2005, he played with damage thumb AND with a sports hernia

In 2006, he had his ACL tear. In 2007 he came back and played the entire year on wobbly legs, with a knee still clearly not fully healed. He was completely immobile that year. He also played with again one of the worst lines in the NFL that year, which resulted in the NY Giants record breaking sackfest against the Eagles, where a rookie (Winston Justice) gave up 6 sacks against Osi and the rest of the line gave up another 7. McNabb got killed that game on national television but got up after every play. Never moaning and never putting on a ***** made crying show

All those injuries and he came back in 2008 and 2009 to have his best years in the league since 2004.

Hopkins should never question anybody's heart after the shows he put on against Calzaghe and RJJ Jr.

And Hopkins is my favorite boxer too, which is the shame

Comment

McNabb isnt black enough but Hopkins is? Hopkins is partners with a mexican. McNabb on the other hand is a well spoken black guy with a black woman. He is the pride of our black race. Kind of like Antonio Tarver. A black man with a black woman. Nothing could be better

Comment

McNabb is a choke artist? Look how long it took Peyton Manning with all of his talent around him to win a ring. Look how long white boy qb John Elway took to win a ring. He didnt win one until he got black running back Terrell Davis. He is a choke artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      I'm not pretending anything, nor do I care about what people think of DLH,

because thats not the issue here.

Daily snide remarks about Black people? You're barking up the wrong tree clown.

Bernard Hopkins is one person, and no he doesn't represent all Black people. I never said he did. But you're lying to yourself if you don't think many Black people don't feel the same way.

But you've been a dumba ss all these years so I can't expect you to understand when an adult speaks.

Now go cry into your Black hero pillow.
                      No it's true. That's why this hit a nerve with you. You always chime in with your racist comments. And you're being insincere here. You're 50 years old still trying to be a "vato". You're uneducated and you still live with Mommy in the California Desert. Didn't think I knew that did you?.. I think that clearly shows who the ignorant one is.

Comment

Working...
                      X