Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilders "reign", the worst ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilders "reign", the worst ever?

Won title off a middle aged Haitian bum with rhabdo

First defence against bum Molina, got touched up and rocked

Second defence against bum duhaupas, got touched up and rocked and made to look like a chinaman

Third defence against bum szpilka got schooled before landing a lucky punch

Forth defence coming up against 2016 version of bum areolla

I mean have you ever seen such a milked alphabet run at heavyweight? Even David Hate wasn't this bad.

I don't consider anyone other than Fury as champion. So no, what Wilder has is not a reign. He is simply fighting to solidify his contender status.

Comment

And before the wilder apologists come in here.

This guy is FOUR YEARS further into his pro career than Joshua.

And they have had compatible careers.

This guy took an AGE to step up, and they are saying he "still needs development"

Comment

Oh please. I think you need to buff up on your boxing history I'd you think Wilder is even in the convo for worse reigns.

Comment

Let's not forget how Wilder earned his title shot

buying his WBC ranking without facing anyone in the top 30

then bringing his buddy Malik Scott to take a dive in an eliminator match

Comment

I think it's good that they recognize he needs work. TS must have never accomplished anything big in his life. You aren't always ready when opportunity comes, but a guy like Wilder goes for it anyway and improves as he goes. Bravo to him, even if he needs work. I'm sure he'd love to fight Fury. Give him the opportunity to fail, then go ahead and mock him if that's how you get your kicks. Making multiple hate threads about a guy who was ballsy enough to go to Russia for his mandatory just makes you look like an angry, small minded person.

Comment

He only fought that Polish midget because he had to, he tried getting the shot to bits Adamek out of retirement to fight first.

Comment

Eric Molina, Malik Scott, Bermane Stiverne, and Johann Duhaupas are in the top 20 world rankings FACT..other than Klitscko theres no other HW with a better resume...that cheat Pedvetkin was going to be added to the list of names but he was exposed for the fraud he is. The 'Bronze Bomber' is on his fifth defense; I bet Tyson Fury and Juiceua get KO before they reach that mark. Wilder is cleaning up the sport and should be praised for his integrity unlike those drug abusers : Luis Ortiz, Lucas Browne and obviously Anthony Joshua...but instead we got anti-American Jealous euros hating on the TRUE HW champion of the WORLD...that holds thes REAL Title -- anything else is a replica.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I think it's good that they recognize he needs work. TS must have never accomplished anything big in his life. You aren't always ready when opportunity comes, but a guy like Wilder goes for it anyway and improves as he goes. Bravo to him, even if he needs work. I'm sure he'd love to fight Fury. Give him the opportunity to fail, then go ahead and mock him if that's how you get your kicks. Making multiple hate threads about a guy who was ballsy enough to go to Russia for his mandatory just makes you look like an angry, small minded person.
                  he accomplished creating this thread and this thread is big...in fact its huuuuuge. make boxingscene great again more threads like this!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Eric Molina, Malik Scott, Bermane Stiverne, and Johann Duhaupas are in the top 20 world rankings FACT..other than Klitscko theres no other HW with a better resume...that cheat Pedvetkin was going to be added to the list of names but he was exposed for the fraud he is. The 'Bronze Bomber' is on his fifth defense; I bet Tyson Fury and Juiceua get KO before they reach that mark. Wilder is cleaning up the sport and should be praised for his integrity unlike those drug abusers : Luis Ortiz, Lucas Browne and obviously Anthony Joshua...but instead we got anti-American Jealous euros hating on the TRUE HW champion of the WORLD...that holds thes REAL Title -- anything else is a replica.
                    Fury - Klitschko and Chisora ****s all over Wilders resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X