Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks Eddie Hearn is a a total prat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else thinks Eddie Hearn is a a total prat?

I used to like the guy but I see a pattern now in the way he uses his fighters. Frankly, he throws them to the lions with a smile on his face.

Brook moves up two divisions, faces the most dangerous guy at MW, gets his face smashed in.

Bellew, moving up to HW to face one of the hardest hitters at HW. Probably going to lose his entire head.

Dave Allen, another one who stands to get a pasting by Ortiz.

AJ is his money maker and these guys I feel are just a quick few quid. I'm really starting to hate this POS!
    Last edited by Kel1981; 12-01-2016, 10:20 PM.

If fighters want to do it then i don't see the problem. Brook and Bellew requested the fights, if anything blame the bigger fighters for accepting.

Comment

Brook and Bellend are happy to have their asses handed to them for a purse they would never see taking the conventional path in unifying. Lets face it Eddie Hearn knows he is managing over rated hype-jobs, all things considered hes done a great job making these euro-bums filthy rich...whilst fooling the public that these guys are 'Warriors' for taking on these challenges that they are expected to fail.

Comment

I enjoyed it when Haye gave him some home truthes in the press conference.

He definately needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Comment

he is a total **** and i hope he gets arrested when allen ends up in a coma.

He is a snakeoil salesman and every single one of his cards have mismatch after mismatch, paul smith fighting a latvian carpenter and 7/8 100/1 'fights', not to mention practically all of his cards have got corruption on them with disgusting robberies.

PPV that arnt PPV's, welters v middleweights, cruisers v heavyweights.

He doesn't give a schit tho as he's got the casual fanbase that he can continue to sell turd sandwiches too and they will continue to eat them down like they are gold dust.

Comment

I don't think he's any better or worse than other promoters in terms of doing what's best for their business, because that's what it is, a business.

It's just that he loves the fame just as much as the business so he puts himself out there a bit more. It's easy to understand why people dislike him.

He's a c0ck but a good business man. He capitalises on the casual markets lack of knowledge. If he can get huge numbers for PPV mismatches, then fair play to him. Nobody is forced to buy it.

He also makes a good point that he can't win sometimes. If he puts Brook in with a MW because he none of the top WW's at the time were available then he gets slated for a mis-match. If he had picked a run of the mill WW contender, he would have been slated too.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 12-02-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

The fighters want it and so hes giving the fighters what they actually want, better than a promoter controlling who they fight and who they cant.

Comment

Brook vs GGG and Bellew vs Haye, I don't see any problem with.

Brook lost but he got the best pay day of his career, by far, and has more fans now than he had before the fight. Bellew is in great form and has the height and reach to compete with a small HW, while Haye has done nothing for 5 years but live it up in nightclubs and KO a couple of cans. I have a feeling Bellew vs Haye will be more competitive than most fans think and it won't surprise me at all if Bellew wins.

Allen vs Ortiz, I do have a problem with. Allen has poor defensive skills, a granite chin and a huge heart. Those qualities could get a man seriously hurt against a beast like Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  he is a total **** and i hope he gets arrested when allen ends up in a coma.

He is a snakeoil salesman and every single one of his cards have mismatch after mismatch, paul smith fighting a latvian carpenter and 7/8 100/1 'fights', not to mention practically all of his cards have got corruption on them with disgusting robberies.

PPV that arnt PPV's, welters v middleweights, cruisers v heavyweights.

He doesn't give a schit tho as he's got the casual fanbase that he can continue to sell turd sandwiches too and they will continue to eat them down like they are gold dust.
                  Well said bruv.

Comment

I like hearn, he just a business man. Fighters need to fight, I don't beilieve this "feeding to the lions" BS. FIghters should be required to fight the best opposition available

Comment

Working...
                    X