Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant Professional Training Gloves For Sale (Pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im not gonna open them but ill try to get a picture of them. they look like this

but the trim is white and the laces are white as opposed to both being black on the white gloves shown above. I sent those white ones back because the white coloring looked very low quality, there was streaking in the coloring and the gloves looked dirty. The red is alot nicer.

Are you asking how conformable they are? like how easy to make a fist? or are you asking about comfort.

Concerning both i give these gloves 10/10. You can make a fist real easy in them and when they are broken in its even better. They have a small pocekt for your fingertips unlike the reyes its very comfortable. The reyes if felt like my fingers were too long for the glove and they were up against the leather.

They also have the same green nylon water resistant interior lining. Very quality glove overall.
    Last edited by I3C727; 04-19-2009, 10:21 PM.

Comment

to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
        to the top.
        im interested but ive never used paypal or even shopped on ebay before and i also live in toronto. id ned a little walk through on how to get this deal done lol

Comment

lol, well im not sure how much shipping would cost for me to send it to canada. i cant do the 140 shipped internationall cuz it will probably be around 20-30 for shipping. let me know if you are still interested and i will call the post office/ups and get quotes.

Comment

i told you i'd do 135, never heard back from you.... PM me

Comment

i pmed you.

Comment

up, still available.

Comment

to the top.

Comment

i will take 120 plus shipping now.

Pm me please, going to go on ebay very shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
                      i will take 120 plus shipping now.

Pm me please, going to go on ebay very shortly.
                      could you find out how much it would be to ship them over here ? id like to pick them up , send me a pm or something well talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X