Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wealthy teenage white girl gets disowned for dating black guy and makes gofundme page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She took da BBC

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      the BBC strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        All the black men I've ever known prefer white women and pursue them relentlessly. Many are not successful and getting one.

What about yourself? Do you prefer white women or black?

I don't "prefer" anybody based on their race. My wife is not white so that kills your stupid assumptions about an entire race of ′ people. I don't think you realize how stupid you look saying this LOL .

Also, stop lying. You don't know any black people on a personal level. Your interaction with blacks is non existent and can't be made with YouTube videos. Either that or you're just stupid with your racial stereotypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Damn, that chick ugly af. They should raise a gofundme for him to get glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            I don't "prefer" anybody based on their race. My wife is not white so that kills your stupid assumptions about an entire race of ′ people. I don't think you realize how stupid you look saying this LOL .
            She's probably the lightest-skinned woman you can find. Did you watch that video I posted from Spike Lee's movie?

Strange how some black men hate white people, yet invariably choose the lightest women they can find.
            Also, stop lying. You don't know any black people on a personal level. Your interaction with blacks is non existent and can't be made with YouTube videos. Either that or you're just stupid with your racial stereotypes.
            No, I've known a few black people, not close friends, but work associates and in earlier years, schoolmates. And all the black men I've known prefer white women and have no interest in black women. The black women I've known (unless they are of mixed race), usually have trouble finding a man.

Comment

She's probably the lightest-skinned woman you can find. Did you watch that video I posted from Spike Lee's movie?

Strange how some black men hate white people, yet invariably choose the lightest women they can find. No, I've known a few black people, not close friends, but work associates and in earlier years, schoolmates. And all the black men I've known prefer white women and have no interest in black women. The black women I've known (unless they are of mixed race), usually have trouble finding a man.
              You're so unbelievably ignorant that it's funny. I can't do this with you. I feel like I'm losing brain cells reading your post

Comment

She finds him hot, fcuk it not my problem i dont care, i want good intelligence genes for my kids tho, white or if i fail at life catastrophically asian genes for my kid

big penis and testosterone is a good genetic trait but intelligence is a better trait for survival and success

tHE 2 TOGETHER ARE NOT ONLY VERY UNLIKELY BUT PARTIALLY INCOMPATIBLE, MID LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE PRODUCE THE BEST BRAINS TOO LITTLE NO GOOD TOO MUCH NO GOOD
                Last edited by AlexKid; 01-14-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Hope her vag gets permanently destroyed by 10 BBC's so she can't have children and reproduce...

Not racist towards Blacks....Just mad at her for being a stupid attention seeking **** (attention seeking is what she is really doing)....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    damn she already got 20 grand in donations

time for me to bite the bullet and start dating a black dude

Public donations are incentivized by weird things sometimes.

There was once a guy who asked for $10 to make potato salad. It went viral after he got like $1k and everyone thought it was funny to throw more money in. He ended up getting over $55k in donations.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n/potato-salad
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-14-2017, 06:09 PM.

Comment

A Chinese girl told me if she brought a white boyfriend home to meet them, her parents would be disappointed but would still accept her.

Then she said if a she ever brought a black boyfriend home to meet them, they would completely disown her.
                      So moral of the story is that black people experience racism?

Cool

Comment

Working...
                      X