No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Dropped, Gets Close Split Nod Over Cano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Dropped, Gets Close Split Nod Over Cano

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs) won a very close twelve round split decision over Pablo Cesar Cano (25-2-1, 19KOs). The scores were 118-109 for Cano, 114-113 for Malignaggi and 114-113 for Malignaggi.

[Click Here To Read More]

12-0 to Malignaggi,objectively speaking.

Comment

Pablo Cano was cut so bad that you could rent a rowboat and row to the other side of the cut.

That being said, Paulie with 30 minutes of boxing, couldn't make that cut worse enough to make Cano or the doctors worry about it.

Comment

Cano just about won the fight with that knockdown.. but it was close as hell.. that judge gave Cano 118-109? should be fired on the spot

Comment

Right result. Close fight in the end but Paulie did enough.

The judge who scored it 118-109 to Cano needs to be named, shamed and never to officiate again.

Comment

"Boxing is full of sh^t,man".

- Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Right result. Close fight in the end but Paulie did enough.

The judge who scored it 118-109 to Cano needs to be named, shamed and never to officiate again.
              Cano definetly won that fight at least 3 points....best stronger punches more jabs scored..more power punches..k down...compubox shows what i saw, same as the 4 comentator. I score it 115-113 Cano.

Comment

Good fight that, much better than i expected. Real close fight, could of gone either way IMO...but that 118-109 score was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Pablo Cano was cut so bad that you could rent a rowboat and row to the other side of the cut.

That being said, Paulie with 30 minutes of boxing, couldn't make that cut worse enough to make Cano or the doctors worry about it.
                  He cracks me up when he talks about knocking people out. It's really kind of like water torture, the way he operates. A thousand little hits.

Comment

Paulie won, awesome fight. Paul n Brawl is the style of the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X