Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter Eddie Chambers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they're evenly matched but two boring fighters. Is this gonna be broadcasted in the US?

Comment

I'm surprised to hear that the Vegas odds are 2 to 1. Here in the UK you have to bet £100 on Wlad just to win £10.

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

Why is Conte allowed to work with boxers anyway??? Why cant the commission get him on their side so he can rid out the boxers who might be on something?
      It may be too hard to control things like that. Like how Panama Lewis is banned from working in a boxer's corner, but still does gym work with them. I guess there's no 100% way to stop a boxer from getting advice from someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
        He has the tools and he looks like he's physically prepared. As long as he's also mentally prepared, Chambers is very capable of winning this fight.
        Would you bet with me when the fight is closer? I'll bet all the points I have by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

Why is Conte allowed to work with boxers anyway??? Why cant the commission get him on their side so he can rid out the boxers who might be on something?
          I don't know. I really question the moral of the fighters (Chambers and Andre Ward) here. Why would they want to be associated with this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by mookiep View Post
            they're evenly matched but two boring fighters. Is this gonna be broadcasted in the US?
            Why do you care when you think it's a borefest?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Why do you care when you think it's a borefest?
              I watch every boxing match no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by mookiep View Post
                u dont know how roids work do u? u idiot.
                Well why don't you tell me?

Comment

Working...
                X