No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Price: Never Been a Threat, Not on My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    Fury makes Wilder look like the big goof he is then ends him.
    No. Fury is scared ****less of Wilder. That soft ***** knows Wilder would crush him and send him into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      Fury could lose to Cunningham and he'd still be in a much stronger position than Price. that's just the way it is. Price's future in boxing is very dim. he has little potential for development on what he is now.
      Thats BS. If he loses to Cunningham he is another unproven....Period and all Hating aside.

Comment

These guys can talk all the talk in the world and get big asses that will cash those checks the mouth is writin' but none of them are at the level of Chisora, Areola, etc....

yeah I Know Fury beat Chisora....and good for him! unfortunately Chisora looks to be a solid opponent, a gate keeper, until he is more consistant. Fury needs to go outside Britian and beat a guy like Cunningham or stay in the fight against a solid first teir guy (Klitschko or Haye) like Chisora did.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Thats BS. If he loses to Cunningham he is another unproven....Period and all Hating aside.
          Fury's already above Price, has already beaten men Price wouldn't beat. Fury's potential >>>>>>>>>> Price's. end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            No. Fury is scared ****less of Wilder. That soft ***** knows Wilder would crush him and send him into retirement.
            yeah, but in your heart you don't believe that.

Comment

I'm starting to think David Prices fans are as mentally challenged as the big stiff idiot himself.

Comment

Working...
              X