Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just can;t seem to lose the weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even though you train a lot, you may wanna focus on strictly cardio.

one quick way is to do as many wind sprints as your body will allow and then immediately jump into the sauna right away. try that a few times every week and see what you get after a month

Comment

no sauna to jump into.

should i do more sit ups, pushups, jumping jacks?

Comment

i'd say jump rope before any of that ****. whatever brings you the most cardio. cardio is a lot more important than strength, not only in weight cutting, but in fighting as well.

Comment

Have you try INSANITY workout?

Comment

Remember healthy weight loss should be around 1-2lbs per week, so be patient, it takes time. I've found eating every 2 hours to be really successful for me.
            Try this approach on a 6 week eating schedule and see it how it goes...

Eat every 2 hours, small meals & snacks in between. Lots of green tea & water. High protein, moderate carbs (stick to complex carbs - brown breads, potatos, brown rice, wheat pasta, etc), very low / zero sugar & saturated fat.

Breakfast: oatmeal, fruit, cereal, protein shake
            2 hours later: banana / fruit
            Lunch: Chicken / fish w/ veggies & some carbs (brown pasta, rice) or salad, sandwich on brown bread
            2 hours later: protein bar / fruit / veg snack
            Dinner: Chicken / fish with veggies only, veggie or white meat omlette w/ egg whites
            2 hours later: protein shake

Get at least 2 litres of water daily & plenty of green tea in the morning / afternoon. Choose sugar free & non fat options for dressings and drinks. Just make sure to get sugars from natural sources, mostly fruit. Always exercise after eating carbs, and keep carbs limited to zero after working out, and never eat less 2 hours before bed other than a proetin shake if needed. Hit your body weight in grams of protein if you can too.

The healthier you eat, the more you enjoy the food I think too. Eat what you want one day a week as a treat / reward.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Sauna suit? I just saw sauna suit and I want to slap whoever the **** wrote it.

You're looking to burn fat. Not drain water.

Give up on the italian dressing. Learn to eat salad dressingless. Or use something different, Like mustard, or hot sauce. Most salad dressing have more calories than the entirety of the salad itself.

Start running, NOW..

And your uncle is right, Oatmeal, lots of it. Get used to eating it, you may or may not hate it.

Comment

Props for JTHM.

Comment

my fat burner routine is 20-30 mins light cardio before breakfast on green tea only, glycogens are low, so you're straight into the fat, it's deffo helped cut the fat in addition to my usual training / workout & diet

Comment

Originally posted by VulgarTheClown View Post
                    I got a decent routine some of my friends call it insane.

M/W/F I typically box from 3-7 (at least 2 hours) with a little bit if high rep low weight lifting. then go to JJ for 2 1/2 hours about.

and on days i don;t train i wait tables and basically frun for 3 1/2 hours.

I eat decent my typical meal is a decent sized salad with brocoli,cucumber, letuce, coliflower, green pepers, 8 crutons soy bacon bits, parmesan cheese sliced turkey and light italian dressing.

the way i see if i should be dropping weight like a mother ****er. whats the deal?
                    Simple. You're not burning more calories than you eat. Eat less or work out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
                      Sauna suit? I just saw sauna suit and I want to slap whoever the **** wrote it.

You're looking to burn fat. Not drain water.

Give up on the italian dressing. Learn to eat salad dressingless. Or use something different, Like mustard, or hot sauce. Most salad dressing have more calories than the entirety of the salad itself.

Start running, NOW..

And your uncle is right, Oatmeal, lots of it. Get used to eating it, you may or may not hate it.
                      You da man.

Comment

Working...
                      X