No announcement yet.

Roman Gonzalez hype job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Well he has pretty much dominated his division there isn't really much left maybe a rematch with Estrada that's about all that is left.

Inoue would test him and those guys above him likely wouldn't wilt as quick as the current guys he's fighting.
    If Roman moves up and dominates the division above then they'd have a point about him deserving P4P 1.
    The punches villoria landed, if they were thrown by inoue, you would see Lamply Cry and max be all over inoues dick

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      The punches villoria landed, if they were thrown by inoue, you would see Lamply Cry and max be all over inoues dick
      Yeah I think so too, he got hurt by that good body punch Viloria landed I mean its not like Viloria has tremendous power.
      Part of me is unsure on whether Gonzalez stood there to be hit early on because he didn't fear his power or was it really a case of Viloria knowing what he was doing.

Comment

Funny how the smallest guy in the P4P list has been the one moving up whilst nobody really says anything about the bigger men staying in their natural weights -- however Roman has to become superman to prove himself by leaping up to who knows......maybe 4,6 divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Funny how the smallest guy in the P4P list has been the one moving up whilst nobody really says anything about the bigger men staying in their natural weights -- however Roman has to become superman to prove himself by leaping up to who knows......maybe 4,6 divisions?
          He unlike most other guys he's done everything he possibly could at his weight division, his division is clear there isn't anything left except maybe an Estrada rematch but even at that...
          Besides the weight divisions above him aren't a massive gain in weight so what is the problem, we're not talking about 8 or 16 lbs here instead we're talking about him adding 2/3lbs plus I heard someone say he goes to about 135lbs that small gain is absolutely nothing to him.

Comment

Chocolatito doesn't get a lot of hype, so no

Also his resume and talent deserves hype....He is a 3 divison title holder, undefeated and is the man in a stacked division

He isnt scared to fight the best

There are a lot more people who could be labeled hypejobs and I can name a few

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Chocolatito doesn't get a lot of hype, so no

Also his resume and talent deserves hype....He is a 3 divison title holder, undefeated and is the man in a stacked division

He isnt scared to fight the best

There are a lot more people who could be labeled hypejobs and I can name a few
              His current division isn't really stacked.

Comment

He unlike most other guys he's done everything he possibly could at his weight division, his division is clear there isn't anything left except maybe an Estrada rematch but even at that...
                Besides the weight divisions above him aren't a massive gain in weight so what is the problem, we're not talking about 8 or 16 lbs here instead we're talking about him adding 2/3lbs plus I heard someone say he goes to about 135lbs that small gain is absolutely nothing to him.
                Fair enough.Im sure he has no issue moving up considering he has done so already but Im sure that division is going to suck overnight when he gets done with it ; at least thats the trend going around with this man.

Comment

His current division isn't really stacked.

in my opinion it is and I watch a lot of the little guy fights

We can agree to disagree

Comment

They are hyping Gonzalez because he's accomplished more than almost any other division champion yet the mainstream media and population do not know who he is.

If they're trying to say he's overrated and overhyped, that's straight hate.

Comment

Weight jumps in smaller weight classes are just as difficult as the 8 pounds or so at higher weight classes. There are smaller jumps because the lower the weight, the more that small difference means. The higher in weight you get the less that difference means. There's a much more noticeable difference between a 120 pound guy and a 100 pound guy than there is between a 180 pound guy and a 200 pound guy.
                      Last edited by bojangles1987; 10-21-2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X