Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kevin love the best player in the NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    Of course it takes more than 1 player to win a title. Love has never even made the playoffs. That T Wolves are a bad defensive team but Love is a bad defensive player. Love has his physical limitations but as the best player on his team, he could set the tone by taking pride in his defense. LeBron managed to lead the Cavs to the league's best record with teammates like Williams, Gibson, Varajeo, etc. If Love was the best player in the league, the T Wolves should be locked into a playoff spot. I think Love is an elite player but he's done nothing more than put up good stats at this point in his career. The 2008 Celtics only needed one year together to win a title.
    That's not the type of player Love is, and I didn't say he was the best in the league. He's not the guy who has the ball in his hands all the time making plays, and he never will be. He needs a pippen, a kobe, a wade. You get what I mean.

As great as Lebron and Durant are, Durant has done nothing, and Lebron didn't win **** until he had half an all star team alongside him. Love has Rubio.. An overrated big name point guard who is middle of the pack good compared to the rest of the league.

Edit: My top 5 BTW. In Order

Lebron
    Durant
    C. Paul
    Love
    A bunch of guys

My point being, I think the top 4 have set themselves apart from the rest.
    Last edited by Da Machine; 02-23-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I don't know about best because I have never seen him play but I seen his taco Bell ad so he must be pretty good.

Comment

Who?

Comment

He didn't do too well against Lebron James in the All Star game. Even with a stacked team.

He's not even the best player in the west. That's Kevin Durant.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-25-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

He's an excellent player but THE best in the NBA? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              dont know about Melo at 5...thats waaaay too high
              What Melo said about shooting above .500

Comment

6 30+ point game in ROW....

Comment

50th double double this season, career best. Simply the best player in the league.

Comment

Nice thread bump.

Right after LeBron James became the 5th Player since 1985 to score 60 points, grab 5 rebounds, and dish out 5 assists in a game.

Or Durant averaging 33 ppg, 7 rebounds and 7 assists in February.

Comment

Working...
                    X