Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deleting my account soon, it's been real lounge regs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww...your feelings are hurt...how will we ever get by without your girly threads?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      I've decided to delete my account because I've decided to be a little more productive with my time. I didn't send a lot of time on here on a regular basis but i feel I can get more things done if I blacklist the internet in terms of interacting with others unless it involves my business that I'm starting soon which is the main reason why I'm deleting this account. If I've pissed you off or trolled you, I apologize. Didn't mean anything by it so don't take it personal and me personally speaking, I don't know how you can. It's been real loungers and NSB'ers. Peace.
      LOL if you want to be productive stop focusing on your thread getting one star and investigating posters who are one-starring your thread.

ANd if you really want you account to be deleted then post pictures of naked women (men are also allowed) or throw racial insults here. If you don't do this, see you soon.

Comment

conceited thread.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          LOL if you want to be productive stop focusing on your thread getting one star and investigating posters who are one-starring your thread.

ANd if you really want you account to be deleted then post pictures of naked women (men are also allowed) or throw racial insults here. If you don't do this, see you soon.
          Someone has been stalking apparently.. So ego says

Comment

I hate goodbyes. .....

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Someone has been stalking apparently.. So ego says
              The irony...

Comment

but on a serious note.........

can I have your Epoints????

well???

Comment

Ego. You're good people, dude. No need to check out forever. Just take a break like beer said.

Comment

"And it seems to me you lived your life Like a candle in the wind, never knowing who to cling to when the rain set in, and I would have liked to have known you but I was just a kid, your candle burned out long before your legend ever did"

Comment

You can't delete your account unless an admin or mod disables it.

All the best with your business.

Comment

Working...
                      X