Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Shane Mosley hook up with Memo Heredia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Shane Mosley hook up with Memo Heredia?

We saw what Memo was able to do for 42 year old Marquez, he made him into a beastly puncher at 147.

Could Memo revive Mosley? Bring back that stunning power and speed that he was once known for?

Imagine Mosley with Memo all of a sudden becoming a champ again and putting on devastating KO's like he did at 135? that would be amazing to see.

isn't mosley retired?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      isn't mosley retired?
      Not sure, he was telling Ellie sexback that he wanted to fight Marquez, so maybe that is why he won't work with Memo? If I were Mosley stop chasinga Marquez fight and fight someone else work with Marquez and Memo so you can have comeback of the decade.

It would be amazing if Shane revitalized himself under Memo.

I would like to see Roy Jones jr work with Memo too.

Comment

Yeah his steroids have magical properties they should rename him Jesus Heredia.
        I hear he is working on undetectable steroids to bring back the dead.

Comment

He should hook up with Justin Fortune. Roach thinks Fortune is a juicer. Might wanna hire him for strength and conditioning.

Comment

He should hire Ariza to help him out with "stretches".

Comment

Memo's PEDs are so good that they're the reason for all 39 of Marquez's knockouts BEFORE he started working with Memo!

Comment

sure why not

Comment

Castillo's gonna need Memo if he's fighting Provo next, lol.

Comment

Shane is done... Roids or no, he isn't beaten anyone legit.. Maybe roided he beats cano or josito Lopez types, maybe victor ortiz

Comment

Working...
                    X