Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would someone please analyse my very primitive attempt at sparring ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    If you can't get to a gym why are you asking people to give opinions on your performance?
    to get better? is that a trick question of something? seems pretty duh to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      to get better? is that a trick question of something? seems pretty duh to me...
      The TS has stated he cant get to a gym but is still asking our opinions on his performance but if cant get to a gym how can he improve is what im saying.You need a boxing trainer there watching you to make sure you dont get into any bad habits
      Last edited by any craic lad?; 05-19-2011, 11:12 AM.

Comment

The TS has stated he cant get to a gym but is still asking our opinions on his performance but if cant get to a gym how can he improve is what im saying.You need a boxing trainer there watching you to make sure you dont get into any bad habits
        he obviously has a camcorder, or atleast access to one and and people to spar.

he can watch him self and test out what he practices.

i doubt practicing things like chin down hands up and breathing through his nose is going create bad habits and he can clearly watch himself back and see if hes doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          he obviously has a camcorder, or atleast access to one and and people to spar.

he can watch him self and test out what he practices.

i doubt practicing things like chin down hands up and breathing through his nose is going create bad habits and he can clearly watch himself back and see if hes doing that.
          How do i know how much the TS wants to learn if that's all he want's the basic's then that's fair enough he can learn the basic's but i taught he might want to learn more then the basic's in which case he would have to go to the gym that's all im saying

Comment

How do i know how much the TS wants to learn if that's all he want's the basic's then that's fair enough he can learn the basic's but i taught he might want to learn more then the basic's in which case he would have to go to the gym that's all im saying
            all im saying is the basics are going to make him better and its information he can get from posting his video on a boxing forum.

Comment

Don't mind some expert in here....But like most people said go to a gym. and there you can take some basic pointers...I would not recommend sparring right away with you after seeing the video.

But here's some basics exercise you can do. assuming you are right handed.
              If your a right handed your left foot should be forwards and more of weight on it.or ahead of your right foot .

do this practice for a week (like wax in wax out) get some tennis balls. and try to toss it with your left in to a drawer or something.but with a jabbing motion.

that's it for now....you can't learn them all in a session...

Comment

Working...
              X