Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora Signs Whyte Deal, Waiting on Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora Signs Whyte Deal, Waiting on Dillian Whyte

#19 Ranked Contender Dereck Chisora 26-6(18KO'S) has signed the contract for a December match up against #34 Ranked Contender Dillian Whyte 19-1(15KO'S). If Dillian Whyte signs the contract the fight will be put on the Joshua/Molina undercard.
    If you want to see the rest of the Heavyweight Rankings visit this
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=17117131

https://twitter.com/BoxingKingdom14/...33956601966592

Comment

Dillian Whyte wins this fight in a very boring, sloppy brawl. These two talk like they're prime A-sides, but at best they're both Euro level.

Comment

Hopefully this gets finished up. This is a very good British fight and the talk in the buildup will be fantastic. Toss up fight imo because I'm still not sure just how good Whyte is and IDK what Chisora has left in the tank

Comment

understandable that this wont be of much interest globally cause neither of them are top class, but its going to be a fun domestic clash, build up should be good and i think they are similar levels. Dont know what the odds are, i imagine whyte will be favourite but i fancy chisora to beat him. If you arent top class you are going to struggle against delboy.

Comment

Sounds like a good match between two pretty good heavyweights who will never be champions.

Comment

Chisora will be a solid test and could pull it off

Comment

Delboy got himself into decent shape against Pulev and did ok but his engine, which wasn't that good in the first place is starting to break down. In the first 4 rounds he fights in spurts and then just survives.

Still to this day, Chisora is difficulty to stop.

Even with the age and size advantage, I still feel Whyte is too rubbish to beat this version of the crazy delboy.

Comment

Not a great stylistic match up. But good on both for wanting the fight.

Comment

If Chisora turns up motivated..i think he pushed Whyte real hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X