Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bu, bu, bu, but, there's no proof! here's your proof bitches... :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
      FFS, Pac has been tested in all his fights, all negative. he just had a test last November against cotto! and that is negative as well

that may not be the proof you *****s want but that was good enough for NSAC, unless you want to put up your own *****S Athletic Commission

Scientific proof that PAC is roiding? None so far, only the garbage that comes out of the mayweathers big mouth
      Yeah and those *****s believing the crackhead Sr. is far worst than garbage!

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
        And do you know what a "contradiction" is? or a "lie"?? these are all documented might I add..If Pacquiaos camp goes into a courtroom and these contradictions over the back and forth pull me here pull you there **** over the blood tests, agree then disagree than SUE HIM HIM HIM THEM AND HIM comes up in front of a judge he may even dig himself a deeper hole than he is in now
        Do these contradictions affect Mayweather's own career? No.

Do the lies affect Pacquaio's career? Perhaps millions.

Can Pac win, I don't know but he has a bigger case than Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          Do these contradictions affect Mayweather's own career? No.

Do the lies affect Pacquaio's career? Perhaps millions.

Can Pac win, I don't know but he has a bigger case than Mayweather
          so how much does it cost now a days to call somebody who refuses to take drug tests a roider? Does it depend on who's calling you a roider? Honest question here.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
            so how much does it cost now a days to call somebody who refuses to take drug tests a roider? Does it depend on who's calling you a roider? Honest question here.
            If you're serious, it depends on who you're accusing and who's being accused. If you accused me, it wouldn't matter that much and i probably wouldn't even be able to get a lawyer because a lawyer wouldn't waste his or her time with my case. They're going to say to me "what image, what reputation", and just laugh at me. I'm sure there are limitations on to what you can call or consider a slander and/or defamation of character. A known "crack addict" probably can't sue somebody for calling him or her a drug addict.

Comment

Working...
            X