No announcement yet.

Caption this photo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption this photo...

This is the only Ping Ping vs. Maiiii thread I'll ever make.

I don't care who you think will win and all the crap that goes with it... I just want a CAPTION.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...eat-basketball

I haven't got one yet, so I just imagined their conversation as that photo was taken. It probably went something like this...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Froyd.... me rike fight.... ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhh... me get number so I can carr you on phone? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......... nothing pelsonar."

"S-s-sure, dawg. I'll give you my number, dawg. Then I gotta go, I gots me a new girlfriend and I wanna show her my Ray Rice impression. Maybe some other time I can buy you a hot dog to eat?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... me not sure how that possible, Froyd... it vely cold right now."

"S-s-sure, dawg. I'll give you my number, dawg. Then I gotta go, I gots me a new girlfriend and I wanna show her my Ray Rice impression''

Comment

"Is that your actual height? Says you're 5'4"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

"...you have a big ass head in person"

Comment

floyd: "Manny, stop accepting all my demands!"

manny: "C'mon Floyd, knock me out and you win."

Comment

Reported for plagiarism:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=665987

Comment

Manny: "hello floyd nice to meet you"
                Floyd: "Ima gorilla ima dog, ima dog ima gorilla"

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Holy ****. Great minds (or, in our case, ****y minds) think alike.

I won't tell you I hadn't seen that thread before, because you know as a gentleman I'd never steal a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Holy ****. Great minds (or, in our case, ****y minds) think alike.

I won't tell you I hadn't seen that thread before, because you know as a gentleman I'd never steal a thread.
                    Lmao.. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X